Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So there's a guy in my college who looks at me but never talk to me its been a long time but he seems the confident type so if he likes me he should tell me do u think he likes me and what should I do . No stupid comments plz thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aroosh16)
    So there's a guy in my college who looks at me but never talk to me its been a long time but he seems the confident type so if he likes me he should tell me do u think he likes me and what should I do . No stupid comments plz thanks
    There's no way for me to know how he feels, but the best way to find out is talking so someone - Just be casual and kind and engage in normal conversation if you really want to get to know how someone thinks or feels. Even though guys come across as confident, they might still be reluctant to approach a potential partner so you shouldn't make those assumptions. This is why I think being the proactive one will be the most effective way of discovering whether he likes you or not-- of course you can be subtle about it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 24, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.