Rant Watch

LastMinReviseGuy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My gifs don't work, seriouslly considering creating a new account so i can post gifs.
Is there a certain person i can speak to about this?

Possible reason for my gif feature being diasabled.
-Inapp Gif ( That's not plural)

Gifs define me, my written communication skilss don't match the likes of certain individuals on this forum, i feel like i need the constant gifs to compensate for it.

I'd like everyone to understand the extent to as which i like gifs?
When i was born, i was born into a world without mobile phones, let alone social media. I used to enjoy my young days (3-11) by playing football making up games to play, and the best of all, waking up early to watch channel 3 or 4 cartoons. ( I had only 5 channels)

Then the internet blew up, my dad bought a PC. Dell to be precise. It was great, only thing i did with it was play chess (don't ask to play with me, i'm **** atm) and those 4 other games Window xp came with. I enjoyed games, but i always liked to draw, but i had an unsteady hand so drawing on paper was the hardest thing i could possibly try. So i started using Paint (Pro Pixel Artist atm) and drawing anything. At first i was bad at it, now i'm helping develop a pixel art game.

I don't really know how all that related to me liking gifs, but i do. So vouch for me.

And that's about it.

I don't value this TSR account atm, though i've become addicted to posting on this forum, it also helps me revise as i get constant reminders not to procrastinate.

I can always create a New and Improved TSR account.

Is having more than one account against the rules?

This might aswell be my farewell thread if no one gets back to me, so bye.

Expect my gifs to return.
siamesedaffodil
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LastMinReviseGuy)
My gifs don't work, seriouslly considering creating a new account so i can post gifs.
Is there a certain person i can speak to about this?

Possible reason for my gif feature being diasabled.
-Inapp Gif ( That's not plural)

Gifs define me, my written communication skilss don't match the likes of certain individuals on this forum, i feel like i need the constant gifs to compensate for it.

I'd like everyone to understand the extent to as which i like gifs?
When i was born, i was born into a world without mobile phones, let alone social media. I used to enjoy my young days (3-11) by playing football making up games to play, and the best of all, waking up early to watch channel 3 or 4 cartoons. ( I had only 5 channels)

Then the internet blew up, my dad bought a PC. Dell to be precise. It was great, only thing i did with it was play chess (don't ask to play with me, i'm **** atm) and those 4 other games Window xp came with. I enjoyed games, but i always liked to draw, but i had an unsteady hand so drawing on paper was the hardest thing i could possibly try. So i started using Paint (Pro Pixel Artist atm) and drawing anything. At first i was bad at it, now i'm helping develop a pixel art game.

I don't really know how all that related to me liking gifs, but i do. So vouch for me.

And that's about it.

I don't value this TSR account atm, though i've become addicted to posting on this forum, it also helps me revise as i get constant reminders not to procrastinate.

I can always create a New and Improved TSR account.

Is having more than one account against the rules?

This might aswell be my farewell thread if no one gets back to me, so bye.

Expect my gifs to return.
You could make another account with another email
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
#

Been there man
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads