The Student Room Group

How to revise for business studies

how am i meant to revise for business studies .....
I do A Level business, and did it at GCSE too

I revised pretty much the same, and had my last business exam today.. Woo!

I basically go through the specification and note everything down, according to the topics on the specification

Do that, gain an understanding of the topics, revise over and over and then smash it :smile:
Original post by chillygirl
how am i meant to revise for business studies .....

If you're doing AQA, Unit 1 is common sense, which is what I am relying on. Do a bit of revision on 9 markers in the morning.

Good luck!
Reply 3
Hi im an hsc student and i do business sub and i havr only to day to revise for the final exams .what tips can you give to me for even have a pass?
Reply 4
I'm taking AQA A Level Business at the moment, using Quizlet to know my models and theories - some are good, some aren't so good, many of them miss out a lot of models and theories / concepts.

Here's one I made myself - some of the photos have the names at the top or around them but I did my best I could do with a free account. The more you look at them and being active about the revision, the better you'll remember them. If this one doesn't work for you, there are many others on Quizlet with different teaching styles too - flashcards, etc.
https://quizlet.com/291864056/business-a-level-aqa-models-theories-and-concepts-flash-cards/

Be aware that the list of models and theories provided from AQA isn't complete! Ansoff's matrix, PED, Critical Path Analysis and others are missed out. In the Quizlet I've created above, almost every model/theory/concept is on there so even if you don't use it for the test mode features, you can be sure that that's an almost complete list. I have, however, missed out some of the formulae as some are simply common sense (e.g. Profit, etc.).

For me, I'm pretty competent on the knowledge; it's just a matter of practice, practice, practice. The quicker you can start to process the information, the quicker you'll be able to manage the question and get all the important points down - REMEMBER the evaluation/conclusion is worth 1/3rd of the marks for 16/20/24/25 markers!

All the best in all your exams!
hi
Original post by jelly kelz kelz
hi

hi
it business do you need to revise it
Reply 8
A 2 year old thread has been dug up from its grave.
Original post by Anthos
A 2 year old thread has been dug up from its grave.

We should tell it to :goaway: then :biggrin:

Quick Reply