how do you meet girls

ReputationRep:
    Interesting, never met a lesbean.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I would have no clue OP, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    For a start, it's lesbian.😂😂 I have no idea as I'm a straight guy - guess you should look around online to find LGBT groups like Stonewall or ask the council and I think they can direct you to one.

I'm bi, but anyway - just talk to them and get to know them in general I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Obviously you haven't, it's spelled lesbian.

I would have no clue OP, I'm afraid.
    *facepalm* I know how it's spelt genius, I was copying how she spelt it in her post... -.-

But thank you anyway Einstein.

ReputationRep:
    were you not given your lesbian decoder ring at initiation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm bi, but anyway - just talk to them and get to know them in general I guess.
    in what is more generally the most disappointing thread ever (but it may yet pick up?) that has to be the single most useless post I've ever seen on the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alolime)
    under 18 lesbeans like myself:

how do you meet girls
    Make a thread on TSR. Oh wait!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by eden3)
    *facepalm* I know how it's spelt genius, I was copying how she spelt it in her post... -.-

But thank you anyway Einstein.
    Sorry, I didn't realise the OP had spelled it like that.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Firstly OP, you need to join the Society of Lesbianism, it's an essential step in the process of finding a date. After all if you don't have a valid Lesbian licence you're at risk of being pulled over for illegal Lesbianing. How do you join you ask? I'm afraid it's complicated, the Society doesn't just take anyone, you have to be dedicated to the cause. But if you are, don't worry, they'll know.

After obtaining your lesbian licence you can begin. But you need to remember that there are many illegal lesbians out there operating without a licence and if you're not careful you could accidentally pick one of those up, that too can lead to police intervention. So remember always ask to see their lesbian licence, better safe than sorry.

You should also learn some of the secret Lesbian society greetings. I recommend the most common, the "**** block". Simply wear a chicken outfit and go around making dog noises in a public library. This will alert any nearby lesbians in the vicinity that you are also a lesbian and you are willing to date. Be warned though, if any men retort by making cow noises you have accidentally wandered into bisexual territory and they will respond with force if you do not vacate the area within ten seconds.

ReputationRep:
    You could try dating apps? I think you're supposed to be over 18 to use them though. If you're in the closet then coming out is a probably a good way to get lesbians attention

Tbf I have the same problem. I want to meet girls who also like girls for obvious reasons but also because it'd be cool to be friends with someone who can relate to my gay first world problems

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.