Turn on thread page Beta

Hey,
    So I just found out my best friend is going to be spending all summer with his girlfiend that is visiting from abroad (he's agreed to go camping for one weekend but that's it). My other friends are either going away or are going to spend their lives on the computer, I have a girlfriend but it's been going on for years so I don't need to spend every day with her.
    I need some activities/tasks/anything to do alone but isn't lame- maybe something that I feel is productive and/or fun! All I've thought of so far is maybe making some cosplay stuff since I like sci-fi and maybe start hiking as it's cheap and I can do alone. Also reading
    Thanks for reading, hope you reply!

ReputationRep:
    go program

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey,
    So I just found out my best friend is going to be spending all summer with his girlfiend that is visiting from abroad (he's agreed to go camping for one weekend but that's it). My other friends are either going away or are going to spend their lives on the computer, I have a girlfriend but it's been going on for years so I don't need to spend every day with her.
    I need some activities/tasks/anything to do alone but isn't lame- maybe something that I feel is productive and/or fun! All I've thought of so far is maybe making some cosplay stuff since I like sci-fi and maybe start hiking as it's cheap and I can do alone. Also reading
    Thanks for reading, hope you reply!
    you could make some money just do something simple like
    scrap metal collecting
    scrap silver trading
    sell clothes on ebay
    or if you can find someone to help you fix up a car (or strip it and sell the parts)

ReputationRep:
    count matchsticks

ReputationRep:
    Working, going to the gym, taking up a new sport or hobby, going to conventions, doing voluntary work?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.