Summer ideas- guy Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey,
So I just found out my best friend is going to be spending all summer with his girlfiend that is visiting from abroad (he's agreed to go camping for one weekend but that's it). My other friends are either going away or are going to spend their lives on the computer, I have a girlfriend but it's been going on for years so I don't need to spend every day with her.
I need some activities/tasks/anything to do alone but isn't lame- maybe something that I feel is productive and/or fun! All I've thought of so far is maybe making some cosplay stuff since I like sci-fi and maybe start hiking as it's cheap and I can do alone. Also reading
Thanks for reading, hope you reply!
username2347359
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
go program
jamesthehustler
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey,
So I just found out my best friend is going to be spending all summer with his girlfiend that is visiting from abroad (he's agreed to go camping for one weekend but that's it). My other friends are either going away or are going to spend their lives on the computer, I have a girlfriend but it's been going on for years so I don't need to spend every day with her.
I need some activities/tasks/anything to do alone but isn't lame- maybe something that I feel is productive and/or fun! All I've thought of so far is maybe making some cosplay stuff since I like sci-fi and maybe start hiking as it's cheap and I can do alone. Also reading
Thanks for reading, hope you reply!
you could make some money just do something simple like
scrap metal collecting
scrap silver trading
sell clothes on ebay
or if you can find someone to help you fix up a car (or strip it and sell the parts)
Nayzar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
count matchsticks
Roscuro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Working, going to the gym, taking up a new sport or hobby, going to conventions, doing voluntary work?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (72)
17.65%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (259)
63.48%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
4.9%
Not yet but I might (57)
13.97%

Watched Threads