Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I hold an unconditional offer from Newcastle University Business School for the Msc International Marketing. I like the programme they offer, but I am suspicious about the tuition fees. Why are they so low compared to other MSc programmes? Secondly, what weight does the BS hold? I noticed that Cranfield, Leeds and Henley have a better ranking.

ReputationRep:
    Please give me some feedback. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Why be suspicious when it legally and clearly states the fees on their website.

What you should be suspicious of is Cass masters for 25k and London business school MiM Masters in Management is 29k so Newcastle for 5 almost 6k is amazingly good value for money as Newcastle is considered a target university for all the big brand names out there.

Plus, to be able to study in the middle of the City of London where the hustle and bustle is and be just around the corner from so many available internships makes it even better. King's London offers the same course for near 11k.

You can't go wrong with Newcastle, London.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your reply. I was actually talking about the NCL campus not the London one, although tuition fees are the same. I chose the former because the programme is slightly different (offers electives) and a module for accounting and decision making. Any feedback about the quality of the lectures?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.