Football Watch

Usef
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I play football at a professional level in my country ,Egypt ; however , Im going to UK next year for a foundation degree to get a better University education. is there any chance I may join a pro / semi pro club ? I'm turning 17 on the 1st of July 2016.
Olijones100
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Usef)
I play football at a professional level in my country ,Egypt ; however , Im going to UK next year for a foundation degree to get a better University education. is there any chance I may join a pro / semi pro club ? I'm turning 17 on the 1st of July 2016.
I'm sure you already know and have accepted the fact that the standard of club football being professionally contracted over here is very high, however with you playing nationally for Egypt (congratulations btw excellent achievement) I strongly expect that with good search you can capably find yourself a club within the professional ranks , maybe league 1 or 2, maybe championship who will take you on board after scouting and trialling.

I think the best thing for you to do would be to immediately join your uni team, school team etc. and a local club, with hopes of getting trailed for county football. This along with a couple of emails here and there to target clubs will most likely improve your chances vastly
Usef
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Olijones100)
I'm sure you already know and have accepted the fact that the standard of club football being professionally contracted over here is very high, however with you playing nationally for Egypt (congratulations btw excellent achievement) I strongly expect that with good search you can capably find yourself a club within the professional ranks , maybe league 1 or 2, maybe championship who will take you on board after scouting and trialling.

I think the best thing for you to do would be to immediately join your uni team, school team etc. and a local club, with hopes of getting trailed for county football. This along with a couple of emails here and there to target clubs will most likely improve your chances vastly
Thank you so much for your instant reply ;howver, I haven't stated I play for the National Team I only said I play at professional level etc Professional Football Club .
Unfortunately , there aren't any U-17 National Teams in Egypt yet.
thanks again ..!!
Olijones100
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Usef)
Thank you so much for your instant reply ;howver, I haven't stated I play for the National Team I only said I play at professional level etc Professional Football Club .
Unfortunately , there aren't any U-17 National Teams in Egypt yet.
thanks again ..!!
Sorry mate misunderstood, still don't think you have anything to worry about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (1)
7.69%
The paper was reasonable (7)
53.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (2)
15.38%
It was TERRIBLE (3)
23.08%

Watched Threads