Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This happened last night.

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt i was blind last night.

Then I dreamt this beautiful arab chef with blue eyes was going to take me home to taste some of his cooking....and he called me "madame" and I didn't have to pay for food.

Oh if I only I dreamt the latter dream all night...if only it wasn't a dream...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

Then I dreamt this beautiful arab chef with blue eyes was going to take me home to taste some of his cooking....and he called me "madame" and I didn't have to pay for food.

Taste his cooking eh? You sure? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Taste his cooking eh? You sure? :rofl:
    Yes, that is what he said. Ask him

He said it was all on the house too. :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing: I felt ever so special.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a recurring thing or is it a one off you get dreams about getting shot/your own death?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Guess you're not committed to finding your doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Guess you're not committed to finding your doctor.
    I guess not.

I mean he had blue eyes, and offered me food....nothing beats that I'm afraid, not even 8 years of intense study :rofl:

(jk jk)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I guess not.

I mean he had blue eyes, and offered me food....nothing beats that I'm afraid, not even 8 years of intense study :rofl:

(jk jk)
    Is that it? :rofl:

8 years of intense study tho :drool: - and your own GP :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemonsponge)
    Is this a recurring thing or is it a one off you get dreams about getting shot/your own death?
    It was a one time thing but it was pretty traumatic. I rarely ever think about a dream I had for more than 5 seconds but this one had me thinking about it basically all day. It was pretty traumatic because:
    1) I feel like this could've actually happened
    I was commuting at night and I had my phone on my hand and I think the criminals spotted it and wanted it. I started running and somehow ended up in my old primary school seeking safety.

2) I was only safe for about 5 mins before they (2 of them) realised where I was and shot people (and kids in the school). I was hiding in the security booth but that didn't help. They proceeded to rob all of us seeking refuge in there and I put my phone under the guard's leg for some reason (clearly this dream shows that I think my phone is my most valued possession) which is true

3) They wanted me to find my school bag because they thought I had valuables in it and in the middle of looking I just break down and said "I can't take this, if you're going to kill me just do it because I've been contemplating suicide for a long time" which is also true

4) He proceeded to shoot me about the body but I wasn't dying and then he decided to shoot me in the head after I started begging. Then the strangest thing happened, I felt like my soul was leaving my body through my head where I got the death blow and it felt good like an orgasm. It's weird because I don't believe in souls and such things. Also I forgot the mention that the along with the bullets firing little pink hearts came out with it. Idk what to make of this dream.

Sorry for the long read. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Is that it? :rofl:

8 years of intense study tho :drool: - and your own GP :ahee:
    No you weren't there You couldn't feel his irresistible charm.

Also he was well spoken since he called me "madame".

Well spoken, can cook, and has beautiful features....all I want in a man tbh

ReputationRep:
    It was a one time thing but it was pretty traumatic. I rarely ever think about a dream I had for more than 5 seconds but this one had me thinking about it basically all day. It was pretty traumatic because:
    I was commuting at night and I had my phone on my hand and I think the criminals spotted it and wanted it. I started running and somehow ended up in my old primary school seeking safety.

2) I was only safe for about 5 mins before they (2 of them) realised where I was and shot people (and kids in the school). I was hiding in the security booth but that didn't help. They proceeded to rob all of us seeking refuge in there and I put my phone under the guard's leg for some reason (clearly this dream shows that I think my phone is my most valued possession) which is true

3) They wanted me to find my school bag because they thought I had valuables in it and in the middle of looking I just break down and said "I can't take this, if you're going to kill me just do it because I've been contemplating suicide for a long time" which is also true

4) He proceeded to shoot me about the body but I wasn't dying and then he decided to shoot me in the head after I started begging. Then the strangest thing happened, I felt like my soul was leaving my body through my head where I got the death blow and it felt good like an orgasm. It's weird because I don't believe in souls and such things. Also I forgot the mention that the along with the bullets firing little pink hearts came out with it. Idk what to make of this dream.

So you wrote all of this and I'm still waiting for my secret to be unveiled. Good job Aladdin

ReputationRep:
    Yes, that is what he said. Ask him

He said it was all on the house too. :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing: I felt ever so special.
    Too bad it was just a fantasy :laugh:

I know someone who would treat you like that :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No you weren't there You couldn't feel his irresistible charm.

Also he was well spoken since he called me "madame".

Well spoken, can cook, and has beautiful features....all I want in a man tbh
    All you want in a man:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    So you wrote all of this and I'm still waiting for my secret to be unveiled. Good job Aladdin
    Well yeah, I'm concerned about myself. You? Not so much :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Too bad it was just a fantasy :laugh:

I know someone who would treat you like that :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would tell you where Abu was hiding, so why won't you tell me this.

Are you making up ****? Because it's not funny Aladdin.

ReputationRep:
    All you want in a man:

:rofl:
    Tbh you're not wrong, like I have the perfect man inside my head and the list just keeps getting longer the longer I remain alone XD

Do you want to hear some of my list?

ReputationRep:
    I would tell you where Abu was hiding, so why won't you tell me this.

Are you making up ****? Because it's not funny Aladdin.
    How can I be making up stuff if I haven't told you anything :hmmm:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Tbh you're not wrong, like I have the perfect man inside my head and the list just keeps getting longer the longer I remain alone XD

Do you want to hear some of my list?
    Erm :erm: - do you have the time to list everything? :lol:

ReputationRep:

You know this is interesting because I just saw a VICE documentary about the criminal use of Scopolamine in Colombia. I just imagined you in the streets of Bogota :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Glad i'm not the only one :ahee: dreamt i was shot multiple times in the body then cut up into little pieces and discarded in a very red swimming pool :emo:

i wonder what pleasures await me tonight :moon:
    Oh my that sounds horrific.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.