Crush from years ago adds me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
SO a girl I had a crush on from 6th form has randomly added me on snapchat?

Shes the type of girl that even now if I think about I will swoon a bit..

I never really talked to her much back in 6th form as I was too shy back then then after a year gave up and found confidence in other girls!

A mutual friend when I was too shy told her to text me but I never responded as I didnt want the reason for the girl texting me to be due to my friend telling her too..

Shes now way out my league and Im in a relationship which is falling apart

DO I chat with her or just ignore or am I looking into this too much and she just added me on snapchat?
Xpressional
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
SO a girl I had a crush on from 6th form has randomly added me on snapchat?

Shes the type of girl that even now if I think about I will swoon a bit..

I never really talked to her much back in 6th form as I was too shy back then then after a year gave up and found confidence in other girls!

A mutual friend when I was too shy told her to text me but I never responded as I didnt want the reason for the girl texting me to be due to my friend telling her too..

Shes now way out my league and Im in a relationship which is falling apart

DO I chat with her or just ignore or am I looking into this too much and she just added me on snapchat?
I feel like maybe you're looking into it too much? Like maybe she just wants to add people who used to be at sixth form. I think if she sends you a message you should talk to her, but otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Xpressional)
I feel like maybe you're looking into it too much? Like maybe she just wants to add people who used to be at sixth form. I think if she sends you a message you should talk to her, but otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Sorry only just seen your reply. Thing is I've had a crush on her since first seeing her and always wanted to talk to her.. But became nervous when I had a chance..
Xpressional
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry only just seen your reply. Thing is I've had a crush on her since first seeing her and always wanted to talk to her.. But became nervous when I had a chance..
Is she still added to you?
Maybe you should just go for it and talk to her and see how it goes then...at least then you'd know whether to go any further or not.
The Joker ~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He's obviously still crushed when it comes to you~
Elivercury
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I mean, I get random people from my past adding me on social media all the time. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, regardless of whether you used to fancy them or be indifferent to them.

At any rate, either suck it up and ask them out or give up and move on.
Angel83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would message and see what happens otherwise you will always wonder. You should end your relationship with your partner if you're not happy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.17%
The paper was reasonable (395)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (150)
16.15%

Watched Threads