MONEY Watch

Stef95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So money is becoming a bit of an issue with student finance funding running low at the minute and being out of a job. I have a holiday in a week and have to pay my another months rent as well, which will bounce since i'm already heavily into my over draft. So I'm looking for a job and currently trying to set up a new bank account with an over draft to fund the next couple of months after my holiday and help cover the rent, not to mention the £500 deposit i need to put down on my house. Any suggestions of student bank accounts i could possibly set up or the best banks you consider? Any tips would be appreciated
jamesthehustler
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Stef95)
So money is becoming a bit of an issue with student finance funding running low at the minute and being out of a job. I have a holiday in a week and have to pay my another months rent as well, which will bounce since i'm already heavily into my over draft. So I'm looking for a job and currently trying to set up a new bank account with an over draft to fund the next couple of months after my holiday and help cover the rent, not to mention the £500 deposit i need to put down on my house. Any suggestions of student bank accounts i could possibly set up or the best banks you consider? Any tips would be appreciated
your really have two choices
get a job
or
pawn something
as you won't get an overdraft in your current situation for sure
it's not 2006 anymore
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (386)
30.93%
The paper was reasonable (490)
39.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (216)
17.31%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.5%

Watched Threads