Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So money is becoming a bit of an issue with student finance funding running low at the minute and being out of a job. I have a holiday in a week and have to pay my another months rent as well, which will bounce since i'm already heavily into my over draft. So I'm looking for a job and currently trying to set up a new bank account with an over draft to fund the next couple of months after my holiday and help cover the rent, not to mention the £500 deposit i need to put down on my house. Any suggestions of student bank accounts i could possibly set up or the best banks you consider? Any tips would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stef95)
    So money is becoming a bit of an issue with student finance funding running low at the minute and being out of a job. I have a holiday in a week and have to pay my another months rent as well, which will bounce since i'm already heavily into my over draft. So I'm looking for a job and currently trying to set up a new bank account with an over draft to fund the next couple of months after my holiday and help cover the rent, not to mention the £500 deposit i need to put down on my house. Any suggestions of student bank accounts i could possibly set up or the best banks you consider? Any tips would be appreciated
    your really have two choices
    get a job
    or
    pawn something
    as you won't get an overdraft in your current situation for sure
    it's not 2006 anymore

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.