PR masters after a management undergraduate? Career in corporate communications Watch

post-grad-u-ate
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am wondering if any others here have thought of or are pursuing a career in communications, public relations etc? I have graduated with a degree in business management and really enjoyed marketing, corporate social responsibility, business ethics and communications is central to the public and private perception of the company and in helping it's future be achievable.

So I am planning to pursue PR / communications with emphasis on CSR and I guess it is really early stages hence why I am asking on here to what other people think about this career path.

I think what it is that to work in PR you can pursue media/communication and PR degrees and it's not quite marketing and it wasn't really mentioned much in my undergraduate studies but it is core and key to daily functioning and strategy of a company.

You might tell that I'm a bit lost but it would be great to hear from other people interested in the same ideas
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (2)
33.33%
The paper was reasonable (0)
0%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
16.67%
It was TERRIBLE (3)
50%

Watched Threads