Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

I was looking for anyone who is doing the Water Security and the Development Gap topics for unit 3 and also any information you have on the superpowers pre-release.

I'm just looking to see what everyone else has done as I couldn't find any chats on unit 3 on this site.

Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    I am doing development gap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshFlySon)
    I am doing development gap
    Nice, what have you done so far? I've been so focused on my re-takes and AS Geography exams (I fast tracked the year) that I've only started really knuckling down with my A2 revision today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amysmith1997)
    Nice, what have you done so far? I've been so focused on my re-takes and AS Geography exams (I fast tracked the year) that I've only started really knuckling down with my A2 revision today.
    Just been looking at millennium development goals

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a digital copy of the Pre-Release that You can send me?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone just revising 2 topics plus superpowers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylanwarner1998)
    Is anyone just revising 2 topics plus superpowers?
    I would advise you to do 3 just in case one of the two you've already chosen have a really tricky answer. If doesn't mean you have to know your back up topic extensively just decently enough to answer possible questions sufficiently.
    For myself I'm planning to do Energy security and Tech fix but The Development Gap is my gap just in case I get a horrible question in the others.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.