MOVING TO LONDON FROM ITALY: A.levels Watch

picci96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys,
I am 20 and I already completed highschool and first year of uni in Italy. I got 72/100 on my high school "diploma" but failed Imat so I started nursing and now I have the chance to move to London. When I was in hs I didn't even consider med school's outside Italy as I did not have enough financial support so I never cared about my diploma score, infact I have worked troughout my 4th and 5th year of high school. I have already done one year of nursing and although it is a beautiful job it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life. Since my hs's diploma isn't enough because med school in uk require more than 85/100 I am thinking of taking A-levels . IS THERE a college in London or near London that allows me to take a ONE year intensive a-level gce without having to sell my kidneys off? I am not worried about the difficulty of the course as I have already done this subjects in Italian.
I have plenty of voluntary work and job experience outside and inside the medical field.
hadzyster99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I dont think so all courses are linear but dont hold me up for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.17%
The paper was reasonable (395)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (150)
16.15%

Watched Threads