Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think it was 'better' than the C1 exam by far, but I sort of got mixed up on a couple of questions. Did anyone get the Perimeter to be 120m?

ReputationRep:
    it was ok , not massively impressed . gonna be part of team resit 2017 yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilj012.206)
    it was ok , not massively impressed . gonna be part of team resit 2017 yay!
    you're so cool pliz be my friend

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4117033

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehdiii69)
    you're so cool pliz be my friend
    lol

(Original post by Maz A)
    I think it was 'better' than the C1 exam by far, but I sort of got mixed up on a couple of questions. Did anyone get the Perimeter to be 120m?
    I cant even remember my answers now but yeah it was definitely better than c1. when it should be other way!

ReputationRep:
    I found C1 to be a lot better than C2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyFool229)
    I found C1 to be a lot better than C2.
    How? you crazy fool. lol joking. how did you find c2 overall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1408)
    How? you crazy fool. lol joking. how did you find c2 overall?
    I really messed up on the second logs question and some of the sheep pen and some binomial expansion. Other than that it was okay.

I felt A LOT more confident with my answers for C1.. Sounds odd considering they were mostly fractions but looking at the unofficial mark scheme I probably got at least 70/75 on C1, but C2 on the other hand... Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maz A)
    Did anyone provide a urine sample

ReputationRep:
    I really messed up on the second logs question and some of the sheep pen and some binomial expansion. Other than that it was okay.

I felt A LOT more confident with my answers for C1.. Sounds odd considering they were mostly fractions but looking at the unofficial mark scheme I probably got at least 70/75 on C1, but C2 on the other hand... Lol.
    wow your pretty confident about c1. id id get similar answers to the mark scheme but think iv'e made quite alot of silly mistakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1408)
    wow your pretty confident about c1. id id get similar answers to the mark scheme but think iv'e made quite alot of silly mistakes
    I definitely did more revision for C1 as it was the first exam. I had physics yesterday and now I have biology tomorrow. RIP.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Maz A;65148511]I think it was 'better' than the C1 exam by far, but I sort of got mixed up on a couple of questions. Did anyone get the Perimeter to be 120m?yes mate

ReputationRep:
    I definitely did more revision for C1 as it was the first exam. I had physics yesterday and now I have biology tomorrow. RIP.
    Aww Don't worry, you'll be fine (as long as you've revised). Good luck I'm sure you'll do great.

ReputationRep:
    I personally found this years c2 be around equal difficulty to the 2015, this years early questions seemed very generous but it seems people found the last two questions to be very awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=a*king127;65153045]
    (Original post by Maz A)
    I think it was 'better' than the C1 exam by far, but I sort of got mixed up on a couple of questions. Did anyone get the Perimeter to be 120m?yes mate
    Yas!

ReputationRep:
    Generally It was not a hard paper however I got stuck in the last question. I found X correctly but I forgot to substitute it in the equation to find perimeter.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.