Rate your SQA exams Watch

WithoutMuchHope
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Haven't see one of these threads this year and I'm bored so rate your exams with the level, subject and either , , or .

AH english:
AH maths:
AH chem:
AH physics:
Frank$
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
N5 Chemistry
N5 English
N5 French
N5 Geography
N5 Graph Com
N5 Maths
N5 Physics
BreezeBlockss
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Only done 2 so far as I have business and modern studies left lol.

Higher Geography
Higher Media
rebeccas23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Higher Geography
Higher English
Higher Maths
Higher Physics

Only art left, I hope that goes okay too
___Sophie___
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nat 5 maths
Nat 5 English Scottish text questions were hard
Nat 5 French
Nat 5 physics
Nat 5 chemistry
Nat 5 geography
Nat 5 admin
Nat 5 German not done probably
Nat 5 Spanish not done probably
SSJBlue
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Here goes!
N5 English
N5 Geography
N5 Maths
N5 Engineering
N5 French
N5 Chemistry
N5 Physics
scottishguyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
N5 English
N5 Biology
N5 Maths
N5 French
N5 Chemistry
N5 Physics
And Spanish tomorrow!
.Jeff458
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Higher Biology
Higher Chemistry
Higher English
Higher Maths
Higher Physics
JM_1998
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
AH Biology
AH English
AH History
TheSmartGirl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
AH Chem
AH Bio
Higher Physics
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
H Bio / (some questions were weird and tricky)
N5 Physics (straight forward paper with some challenging questions as expected)
H Urdu (i'm fluent in this language)
N5 Maths *cry*
H English (this exam was like a gods gift apart from some close reading questions)
hugeJamesS
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sameehaiqbal)
H Bio / (some questions were weird and tricky)
N5 Physics (straight forward paper with some challenging questions as expected)
H Urdu (i'm fluent in this language)
N5 Maths *cry*
H English (this exam was like a gods gift apart from some close reading questions)
hahahahaha N5maths, are you serious?!? lololol good luck for higher then
Larissa14
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Haha the amount of abuse I've had for doing National 5's is unreal. I don't understand it tbh.

**** off bruv you're just mad cos only 28 brainless people have signed your brainless shite petition. If you need a petition to pass AH Physics then good luck with your entire career love
Don't listen to him, I thought doing nat 5s in s5/ s6 are ok. Didn't think that there was a problem in doing them in s5 /s6 😳
Don't worry, I'm sure maths went ok for you
username1842595
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hugeJamesS)
isn't there a petition for nat5 maths? and AH physics is clearly more difficult than N5maths so...nice one

and i have 6 As at higher so i think I'm pretty set for my career, cheers babe
Correct - there is a petition for N5 Maths which the SQA flatly pissed over. They said they don't give a ****. Haha nowadays theres a petition for everything when people realise they didn't prepare enough for their exams. Theres a petition for Higher English. Theres a petition for National 5 Maths. And now you've made a petition for AH physics. Doesn't mean I support the idea of petitions as I haven't signed either of them because it doesn't make a difference to whether the grade boundaries get lowered or not.

If you're really that clever, then why are you making a petition for? The SQA aren't going to look at your petition of 28 people who have signed and be like "Aw, poor wee James couldn't finish the paper on time, lets lower the grade boundaries" - they're going to look at the overall marks of everybody and accordingly lower them. So you're just wasting your time. I suggest you stop posting in EVERY thread and focus on your next exam.

Especially the fact that you expect people who haven't even sat the paper to sign the petition. We weren't there during the exam so you could just be making this whole thing up because you want an easier grade. So why do you expect National 5 students to sign your AH petition? I think it's a bit ridiculous. Good luck for your career.
hugeJamesS
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Larissa14)
Don't listen to him, I thought doing nat 5s in s5/ s6 are ok. Didn't think that there was a problem in doing them in s5 /s6 😳
do you want a straw?
username1842595
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'll probably just stop commenting on threads now because people automatically think that because I'm doing N5's and Highers during S5 makes me automatically stupid.

I know what I'm doing. I'll be finishing off my highers in S6 so I'll have all the highers I need. I don't need other peoples judgement on my capability of Highers.

Thanks x
Larissa14
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
do you want a straw?
?????
hugeJamesS
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Correct - there is a petition for N5 Maths which the SQA flatly pissed over. They said they don't give a ****. Haha nowadays theres a petition for everything when people realise they didn't prepare enough for their exams. Theres a petition for Higher English. Theres a petition for National 5 Maths. And now you've made a petition for AH physics. Doesn't mean I support the idea of petitions as I haven't signed either of them because it doesn't make a difference to whether the grade boundaries get lowered or not.

If you're really that clever, then why are you making a petition for? The SQA aren't going to look at your petition of 28 people who have signed and be like "Aw, poor wee James couldn't finish the paper on time, lets lower the grade boundaries" - they're going to look at the overall marks of everybody and accordingly lower them. So you're just wasting your time. I suggest you stop posting in EVERY thread and focus on your next exam.

Especially the fact that you expect people who haven't even sat the paper to sign the petition. We weren't there during the exam so you could just be making this whole thing up because you want an easier grade. So why do you expect National 5 students to sign your AH petition? I think it's a bit ridiculous. Good luck for your career.
all of my 4 AH exams are done so i've got a bit of time

and the sensible nat 5 people who are going to be doing highers next year would realise that if enough of a fuss is made, the following year's exams (at least at H and AH level) are always a lot easier, such as this years Higher vs last years one. but i guess you were too stupid to realise, considering your current academic situation
hugeJamesS
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
?????
it might help you to suck up to her a bit better
username1842595
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
all of my 4 AH exams are done so i've got a bit of time

and the sensible nat 5 people who are going to be doing highers next year would realise that if enough of a fuss is made, the following year's exams (at least at H and AH level) are always a lot easier, such as this years Higher vs last years one. but i guess you were too stupid to realise, considering your current academic situation
Your argument is invalid because the SQA responded to the N5 Maths petition and said the exam was fair for all candidates. I'm sure thats what they will do to your petition as well.

My academic situation is perfectly fine as I got A's and B's in my prelims. I'm doing one higher next year along with 3 advanced highers - so I don't know what you're talking about.

I had a change of career path by the end of S4 which is why I am doing an extra two National 5's. It doesn't make me stupid.

Thanks for your judgement on my academic capability though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (256)
32.24%
The paper was reasonable (388)
48.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (89)
11.21%
It was TERRIBLE (61)
7.68%

Watched Threads