Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looking for any help possible. All I know is that transformers aren't like the ones in the film(Crazy Right?????)

Plz No h8 Guys

ReputationRep:
    Looking over your notes is probably a good start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David B)
    Looking over your notes is probably a good start.
    That is awful advice, I didn't make any notes. Well actually I did but i needed them for something else sooooooooo...............

ReputationRep:
    Leave the country now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    summarize sections of the specification on post it notes and make a wall pf revision to make you feel solid n comfortable

if you've done any past papers (mocks or something) comb through them armed with the mark scheme. Write out the answers of things you got wrong (even things your got right, but could have put more for)

good luck (I'm literally doing the same things now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DatSmartGuy)
    Leave the country now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow racist much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    summarize sections of the specification on post it notes and make a wall pf revision to make you feel solid n comfortable

if you've done any past papers (mocks or something) comb through them armed with the mark scheme. Write out the answers of things you got wrong (even things your got right, but could have put more for)

good luck (I'm literally doing the same things now)
    Too long to read, going into panic mode. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    What?? I don't know where ur from.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DatSmartGuy)
    What?? I don't know where ur from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah exactly, just blind, generic racism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmReallyCool)
    Too long to read, going into panic mode. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    too long to read!?!?!

RIGHT

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER

YOU HAVE ONE. HOUR.

you can sit around, and panic, and worry about how you wont know anything, OR YOU CAN DO SOMETHING

even if it's on topic in detail, or copying out all the formulas, it's better than whining okay?
    OKAY

as I said I'm literally doing the same thing now.

ReputationRep:
    Literally just read the textbook. At this stage, it would be best to revise properties of waves and make sure you bring a calculator.

ReputationRep:
    Pray to the physics god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildjones)
    Literally just read the textbook. At this stage, it would be best to revise properties of waves and make sure you bring a calculator.
    Don't tell me how to live my life

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie. This "IAmReallyCool" guy is a bit of a scrublord. I hope he fails physics, along with every other exam he takes. Im not jealous! I wont be the one working on a Scottish Cattle Farm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    Pray to the physics god.
    Sorry, I'm an atheist

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly, just blind, generic racism
    Shouldnt u be reading ur notes? Looking over past paper mark schemes? Quizing youre self?

ReputationRep:
    That is awful advice, I didn't make any notes. Well actually I did but i needed them for something else sooooooooo...............
    It's excellent advice. There is a hidden meaning in my message, you must find it! Well if you did make them then use them? Where could they be?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spends the hour trying to decipher the message, realising that there actually is no hidden meaning.

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell me how to live my life
    Live it how you want, guess we'll see how it goes in August. Best of luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    too long to read!?!?!

RIGHT

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER

YOU HAVE ONE. HOUR.

you can sit around, and panic, and worry about how you wont know anything, OR YOU CAN DO SOMETHING

even if it's on topic in detail, or copying out all the formulas, it's better than whining okay?
    OKAY

as I said I'm literally doing the same thing now.

Actually, why aren't you revising?
    Seriously some people just don't know when to knuckledown

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I'm an atheist
    Pray anyway?

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.