Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There have been many confusing messages in recent weeks about whether to stay in or to pull out.
    There has been no single clear voice so far to tell young people what to do, unlike at last year's Election when Mr Brand made it clear.
    Mr Johnson wants us to pull out immediately and manage on our own. Mr Cameron thinks it is safer to stay in and enjoy the familiar routine.
    Pulling out too quickly could be very messy and unpredictable...it would take a long time to establish satisfactory arrangements with new partners.
    The important thing is to take part... please do so on 23rd June.

ReputationRep:
    This is vague and ambiguous, this won't be influencing my decision personally.

Best of luck.

Voting is the most important thing you can do… just make sure you vote™.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Usherette™)
    Voting is the most important thing you can do… just make sure you vote™.
    I think intaking oxygen is probably quite important. Also drinking, and eating.

(Original post by CheekyYear11)
    I think intaking oxygen is probably quite important. Also drinking, and eating.
    haw haw haw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Usherette™)
    haw haw haw
    Don't act like I'm not funny.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking French won't help you get da gals

ReputationRep:
    I never pull out :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I agré. However, there is more to lose than to gain and I think people are being fooled into thinking they have a legit say in such a big decision. If Mr Cameron wants to remain in the EU, & if that's majority of Conservatives' wish, then it is likely that it will remain that way.
    Nevertheless, I'd like to vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I never pull out :sexface:
    Dem planta children out in the world doe.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.