This discussion is closed.
Hayley_2k4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
if you do, does your network keep going down alot? mine, will not allow me to recieve ANY texts/reports for a while, (longest was two weeks) then all of a sudden, I'll get all my texts at once. it's very annoying. it always seems to happen, when I really need to recieve messages (eg. off my b.f, or a mate wanting to meet up ect)

has this/does this happen to anyone else/
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Hayley_2k4)
if you do, does your network keep going down alot? mine, will not allow me to recieve ANY texts/reports for a while, (longest was two weeks) then all of a sudden, I'll get all my texts at once. it's very annoying. it always seems to happen, when I really need to recieve messages (eg. off my b.f, or a mate wanting to meet up ect)

has this/does this happen to anyone else/
you need a new fone not network
Hayley_2k4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I thought as much, but the same also been happing with a friend of mine. she went to see vodafone, and they said the network keeps going down. so I'm confused now. lol.
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Hayley_2k4)
I thought as much, but the same also been happing with a friend of mine. she went to see vodafone, and they said the network keeps going down. so I'm confused now. lol.
get A NEW fone and network o2 is gud 400 texts for £11.99 a month
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (264)
46.56%
Take exams next summer (78)
13.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (121)
21.34%
Apply to uni next year instead (60)
10.58%
I'm not applying to university (44)
7.76%

Watched Threads