Applying for student finance? Watch

Heisenberg97
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I'm completing the student finance forms for EU students for the university academic year 2016-2017 and there is a section on which uni I'm going to study at. The problem is that depends on my grades in August, since I could miss my firm offer. Do I have to complete this now or can I do it in August? I've been told at school that the deadline is 1 June, but it doesn't say that on the actual site.
claireestelle
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Heisenberg97)
So I'm completing the student finance forms for EU students for the university academic year 2016-2017 and there is a section on which uni I'm going to study at. The problem is that depends on my grades in August, since I could miss my firm offer. Do I have to complete this now or can I do it in August? I've been told at school that the deadline is 1 June, but it doesn't say that on the actual site.
you need to do it now, otherwise it will be too late to get sorted in time. you can always cancel it if you decide not to go later on.
d10
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Heisenberg97)
As Claire said do it now, I believe you can change the Uni and Course online when you need to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (53)
14.44%
The paper was reasonable (184)
50.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (89)
24.25%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
11.17%

Watched Threads