Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can I be the first to say ... What the hell was that exam. I done all the past papers and think that was the hardest P1 exam . The questions were asked in such a complex format and half the things were stuff I have never seen on past papers before. what do you lot think the grade boundaries for this exam will be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailedPhysics)
    Can I be the first to say ... What the hell was that exam. I done all the past papers and think that was the hardest P1 exam . The questions were asked in such a complex format and half the things were stuff I have never seen on past papers before. what do you lot think the grade boundaries for this exam will be
    THANKYOU! That was by far the worst Physics exam! I would imagine the grade boundaries are low because EVERYONE in my school hated the exam so I would imagine the same elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    It was ridiculous! The questions were asked so awkwardly and it was more about interpretation rather than actual knowledge worst p1 paper I've seen and everyone came out the hall feeling like they were gonna cry, hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower than ever! -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNerdxP)
    THANKYOU! That was by far the worst Physics exam! I would imagine the grade boundaries are low because EVERYONE in my school hated the exam so I would imagine the same elsewhere
    half the paper was complex mathematics and there was even a 4 mark maths question and how the hell do you write 3 mark definition of inducing a current wth

ReputationRep:
    half the paper was complex mathematics and there was even a 4 mark maths question and how the hell do you write 3 mark definition of inducing a current wth
    EXACTLY! I literally only put the rate of flow or energy xD

ReputationRep:
    was was the answer to that question where it asked for why there more radiation passing through the outside the atmosphere than inside

ReputationRep:
    and what was the answer to the multiple choice question about the atmosphere and when would the star dissapear

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.