Exexcel Physics 2016 May GCSE Watch

FailedPhysics
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can I be the first to say ... What the hell was that exam. I done all the past papers and think that was the hardest P1 exam . The questions were asked in such a complex format and half the things were stuff I have never seen on past papers before. what do you lot think the grade boundaries for this exam will be
TheNerdxP
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FailedPhysics)
Can I be the first to say ... What the hell was that exam. I done all the past papers and think that was the hardest P1 exam . The questions were asked in such a complex format and half the things were stuff I have never seen on past papers before. what do you lot think the grade boundaries for this exam will be
THANKYOU! That was by far the worst Physics exam! I would imagine the grade boundaries are low because EVERYONE in my school hated the exam so I would imagine the same elsewhere
weste1602
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It was ridiculous! The questions were asked so awkwardly and it was more about interpretation rather than actual knowledge worst p1 paper I've seen and everyone came out the hall feeling like they were gonna cry, hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower than ever! -.-
FailedPhysics
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by TheNerdxP)
THANKYOU! That was by far the worst Physics exam! I would imagine the grade boundaries are low because EVERYONE in my school hated the exam so I would imagine the same elsewhere
half the paper was complex mathematics and there was even a 4 mark maths question and how the hell do you write 3 mark definition of inducing a current wth
TheNerdxP
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
half the paper was complex mathematics and there was even a 4 mark maths question and how the hell do you write 3 mark definition of inducing a current wth
EXACTLY! I literally only put the rate of flow or energy xD
ARK_REVISES
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
was was the answer to that question where it asked for why there more radiation passing through the outside the atmosphere than inside
ARK_REVISES
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
and what was the answer to the multiple choice question about the atmosphere and when would the star dissapear
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19
  • University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (26)
16.77%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (27)
17.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (31)
20%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (59)
38.06%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (4)
2.58%
No particular grades needed (8)
5.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise