320 ucas points for pharmacy ljmu? Watch

jadder1224
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys,
I have been offered 320 ucas points to study pharmacy at ljmu. But ive worked out, with ums that i will be achieving bbc/bbb, and thats with, you know, resits, and achieving high grades at a2. If i achieved this would they still let me in, ive firmed them if that helps ? Whats the lowest theyll go? Also, my offer does not mention anything about AS levels ucas points. But I achieved a grade C at AS level in psychology. On their website it says that they accept AS levels as long as they are combined with other qualifications such as A2 levels, but my offer doesn't say this,will they accept my as level?

Thankyou
claireestelle
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jadder1224)
Hey guys,
I have been offered 320 ucas points to study pharmacy at ljmu. But ive worked out, with ums that i will be achieving bbc/bbb, and thats with, you know, resits, and achieving high grades at a2. If i achieved this would they still let me in, ive firmed them if that helps ? Whats the lowest theyll go? Also, my offer does not mention anything about AS levels ucas points. But I achieved a grade C at AS level in psychology. On their website it says that they accept AS levels as long as they are combined with other qualifications such as A2 levels, but my offer doesn't say this,will they accept my as level?

Thankyou
If they havent said so on the offer, then they wont accept points from the AS. It depends what everyone else gets on how low they will go.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.66%
The paper was reasonable (389)
46.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (107)
12.69%

Watched Threads