Job Interview Advice Watch

Klowee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello,

So recently, I applied for a job not reading the whole requirements and I have been offered an interview tomorrow but however, the job consists of Nightshifts and I am only 16 (17 next week.) And I am kind of panicking and contemplating whether to go or not.

Any advice would be very much appreciated,

Thank you in advance.

Chloe.
MVA786
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Klowee)
Hello,

So recently, I applied for a job not reading the whole requirements and I have been offered an interview tomorrow but however, the job consists of Nightshifts and I am only 16 (17 next week.) And I am kind of panicking and contemplating whether to go or not.

Any advice would be very much appreciated,

Thank you in advance.

Chloe.
Hi!
Maybe give them a ring first and let them know you are no longer available for night shifts and ask if you can still go to interview (if you want) Any interview experience is good for future interviews, you get an idea of the questions asked and feel more comfortable.

Plus you never know, they might have another position at suitable timings to offer you or keep you in mind for future positions more suited to you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.01%
The paper was reasonable (275)
50.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.93%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.79%

Watched Threads