WJEC Level 2 Latin Language 26/05/16 Watch

wildjones
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Latin language tomorrow, anyone else doing the same paper? How are you feeling?
JenniMusic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Okay, I know the vocab and tenses, just about...what about you?
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did it go?
wildjones
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 4475039)
How did it go?
Alright, first comprehension was good and second was meh, and the translations seemed pretty easy apart from the last sentence on the second one. What about you?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by wildjones)
Alright, first comprehension was good and second was meh, and the translations seemed pretty easy apart from the last sentence on the second one. What about you?
Pretty good too, I just got a bit confused on the one about what the messenger said to them! Overall though quite a nice, typical exam being about armies and a king and stuff!
wildjones
Rep:
?
Pretty good too, I just got a bit confused on the one about what the messenger said to them! Overall though quite a nice, typical exam being about armies and a king and stuff!
Yeah, that was so many marks for something so little what did you put? I wrote that he said something about the Trojans in the camp being in danger. That was one I really didn't get haha. It was a nice exam though for sure.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah, that was so many marks for something so little what did you put? I wrote that he said something about the Trojans in the camp being in danger. That was one I really didn't get haha. It was a nice exam though for sure.
I think I put something about him telling them about the dangers the Trojans faced in the camp or something haha! I had never come across that one word before though - I think it was relico or something like that, I can't remember haha! But yeah a pretty nice exam overall!
wildjones
Rep:
?
I think I put something about him telling them about the dangers the Trojans faced in the camp or something haha! I had never come across that one word before though - I think it was relico or something like that, I can't remember haha! But yeah a pretty nice exam overall!
Yes! I swear that word came up like three times and I had no idea what it meant haha. Good luck with the results!
Khanna13
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I sat the exam, it was actually really generous, compared to a few of them from the last couple of years. There was some guesswork involved though! What did you guys get for the word that derives from 'novam'?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes! I swear that word came up like three times and I had no idea what it meant haha. Good luck with the results!
Cheers you too! Let me know what you got!
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Khanna13)
I sat the exam, it was actually really generous, compared to a few of them from the last couple of years. There was some guesswork involved though! What did you guys get for the word that derives from 'novam'?
Oh my goodness I had to leave that question and come back to it at the end so I could think
In the end I just wrote novelty - no idea if it's correct though! Wbu? Thinking about it now maybe you could have put novice too or something!
wildjones
Rep:
?
Oh my goodness I had to leave that question and come back to it at the end so I could think
In the end I just wrote novelty - no idea if it's correct though! Wbu?
I did as well! A few of my friends put novice though
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did as well! A few of my friends put novice though
yay! haha! Let's hope we're correct! It was quite a hard one though - it certainly took some thinking!
Khanna13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In the end I just wrote novelty - no idea if it's correct though! Wbu? Thinking about it now maybe you could have put novice too or something!
Same here! I couldn't answer that at all, it was the only question I left... Novice! Ah, of course. Damnit, I feel stupid now lol... I had someone put supernova; I'm not so sure about that one. Another friend did write novelty though.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Same here! I couldn't answer that at all, it was the only question I left... Novice! Ah, of course. Damnit, I feel stupid now lol... I had someone put supernova; I'm not so sure about that one. Another friend did write novelty though.
Yeah! It's the derivation questions that I always leave till last because normally I just go blank. It's only one mark though I think so it shouldn't matter too much!
Khanna13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I worry deeply about the civilisation paper lol. We haven't done an ounce of work on it so far this year... Thank god for half term!
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I worry deeply about the civilisation paper lol. We haven't done an ounce of work on it so far this year... Thank god for half term!
Haha! I'm doing the additional language paper rather than civilisation.
Khanna13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aw, man! That's fortunate - I'd much prefer that, I think.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aw, man! That's fortunate - I'd much prefer that, I think.
Haha! Good luck!
Khanna13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ahah, you too, man
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
22.74%
The paper was reasonable (383)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (154)
18.53%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
12.64%

Watched Threads