What are some subjects you're happy never have to do again? Watch

pixiefuller
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SugarBubbles2000)
THE COURSEWORK!!! (Rant time) Omg I was one of the first people finished with the folder (we presented our coursework in a folder) and I handed in on time and everything... Skipped lunch for two weeks every day to work on the folder.. And then I got the folder back with plenty of complaints from the teacher saying that some of my testings looked like a Year 7 made it. I WAS FURIOUS!!! Lol XD Other people had it worse though.. I only had to redo one page. (Rant over) That was my experience in early may when I should have been done and dusted with textiles so I could work on finishing Art coursework. ><
Ah omg you had art coursework as well?? Ahh poor you!
Hahah that sucks! Coursework was a nightmare for me too; our teacher basically didn't tell us anything at first and then when we showed her our pages she would say we had to redo them! I redid 3 or 4 pages at the beginning and then gave up towards the end so I have no idea how I did
But tbh it was the worst experience of my life! The practical was stressful too. Everything was so rushed and I didn't know what I was doing the whole time
But yeah there were people who had it worse e.g. they didn't finish before the deadline. I spent so much time on it and I'm just glad it's over!
SugarBubbles2000
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pixiefuller)
Ah omg you had art coursework as well?? Ahh poor you!
Hahah that sucks! Coursework was a nightmare for me too; our teacher basically didn't tell us anything at first and then when we showed her our pages she would say we had to redo them! I redid 3 or 4 pages at the beginning and then gave up towards the end so I have no idea how I did
But tbh it was the worst experience of my life! The practical was stressful too. Everything was so rushed and I didn't know what I was doing the whole time
But yeah there were people who had it worse e.g. they didn't finish before the deadline. I spent so much time on it and I'm just glad it's over!
Yeah I should have never picked art and textiles together.. Totally regret it The only good thing is that at least i have one less gcse to revise for (I finshed Art before the exams wahey )

Our teacher wasn't that helpful either. We had the same situation as well; we basically used last year's folders as a guideline to what we should do because she didn't tell us how to textiles coursework haha.. Ah well it's over now
Lost Herondale
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Religious Studies and Chemistry
s.mo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maths & History when my exam is over tomorrow
lilsadkitty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
maths, english, geography, computing, chemistry and physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by s.mo)
Maths & History when my exam is over tomorrow
wooooh , my last exam is tomorrow too good luck and enjoy your early summer!
emperorCode
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Geography, Englsh (both lang and lit), and biology
Most of my other subjects I don't mind that much...
Tom1699
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
English Language definitely! Probably failed it and have to do it next year. So maybe not.
emmald583
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Was very happy to drop art a couple of years ago. I feel like you either love it or you hate it, and it wasn't my thing at all.

I resented the amount of time I had to spend on it when I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere
vashcl
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
R.E I don't want to see that subject again. This is the last day i have to waste on this annoying long ass subject ever. probably gonna get C because everything revising is not going in my head. Waste of TIME
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (48)
29.27%
The paper was reasonable (83)
50.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (17)
10.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.76%

Watched Threads