Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im think of applying for economics next year at LSE, UCL and warwick. Where would i havw to put in the most work for my degree and where could I put in the least amount of effort?

ReputationRep:
    That.... That's not how university works.....
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    You'll have to work hard wherever you go. You're going to university to study and get an education. Those are all excellent universities; pick the one you like the look of the most. Compare the courses - what is covered in each? Are there certain topics on one course that you want to study but wouldn't be able to do on another course? And where do you want to live? Those questions are more important than how hard you'll have to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dougieowner)
    You'll have to work hard wherever you go. You're going to university to study and get an education. Those are all excellent universities; pick the one you like the look of the most. Compare the courses - what is covered in each? Are there certain topics on one course that you want to study but wouldn't be able to do on another course? And where do you want to live? Those questions are more important than how hard you'll have to work.
    Hmm, thats sounds like good advice ill make sure to look at the differences between each course. Its just that i was under the impression that at some unis you would have to work much harder than others to achieve a degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watafuk)
    Hmm, thats sounds like good advice ill make sure to look at the differences between each course. Its just that i was under the impression that at some unis you would have to work much harder than others to achieve a degree.
    Yes those are comparing universities such as London Met and well established universities such as your 3 choices.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.