The Student Room Group

Ink bleeding through the page

I just realised in today's P1 exam that my writing on one side of the page bleeds through a little if you hold it up. it's noticeable but alot lighter than the writing on the page so I'm wondering if this will cause any problem when scanning especially when the light flashes. Will this show up? I swapped to another pen half way through the exam because of this but I haven't done the same thing for my last 5 exams :/
Original post by Resty
I just realised in today's P1 exam that my writing on one side of the page bleeds through a little if you hold it up. it's noticeable but alot lighter than the writing on the page so I'm wondering if this will cause any problem when scanning especially when the light flashes. Will this show up? I swapped to another pen half way through the exam because of this but I haven't done the same thing for my last 5 exams :/

You will not get your paper marked. Why do you think there are instructions stating what type of pen you must have?
Reply 2
Original post by Leicester City
You will not get your paper marked. Why do you think there are instructions stating what type of pen you must have?

Well it is a) black and b) a ball point which writes similar to ink... so thanks for the fearmongering.

Quick Reply

Latest