OCR Physics P123 Feedback 2016 25th May Watch

username2642607
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey guys, was wandering what everyone thought of the exam today, especially with the 6 markers? Me and my friends found the exam generally quite difficult, but others found it easy.
PEGI16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I found the six markers generally quite easy, a lot of the questions were using P7 knowledge. Many in my year found it easy but some did find it quite a challenge. My teachers reckons the boundarys may be low because of the difficulty on some of the questions
username2642607
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by PEGI16)
I found the six markers generally quite easy, a lot of the questions were using P7 knowledge. Many in my year found it easy but some did find it quite a challenge. My teachers reckons the boundarys may be low because of the difficulty on some of the questions
What were you meant to write for the first six marker about the diagram he had drawn, how did the contorted rock back up his theory of sedimentation
PEGI16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hamzini99)
What were you meant to write for the first six marker about the diagram he had drawn, how did the contorted rock back up his theory of sedimentation
The idea that the rocks become crushed under high pressure over long periods of time below the surface. This then forms the sediment and in turn forms the distorted lines
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (30)
23.08%
The paper was reasonable (55)
42.31%
Not feeling great about that exam (25)
19.23%
It was TERRIBLE (20)
15.38%

Watched Threads