Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have a masters degree with a bad mark due to the deaths in my family. I have not graduated yet. I am thinking of doing another masters degree elsewhere and i no longer have the financial support. I am working but it is still not enough. The Government has launched a masters degree loan however it is not entitled to those who already have a masters degree - though i have not graduated yet i technically have a masters. if i do apply for this loan how will the government know i have a masters degree already. is there any way of finding out? i have a undergraduate degree which i paid myself and my masters was self funded, its just due to personal difficulties things have changed. i simply need to know how they will find out that i have a masters
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.