The Student Room Group

Should I give him head?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RKtothesky
You cutie!

Don't get why people are so rude and sarcastic on here
Original post by mariaa17
Funnily enough I've been able to have two boyfriends without doing any of that. :smile:

Haram
Original post by Namita Gurung
If you're not sure then don't
But if you really want to then go ahead

teheeeeeeeeee
Original post by donutellme
You sound so dumb. I think troll.

While I agree dumb might not even be a troll. Some ppl really are this silly.
Funnily enough I've been able to have two boyfriends without doing any of that. :smile:

yea right
Original post by 0to100
While I agree dumb might not even be a troll. Some ppl really are this silly.

It's a damn shame....

:smile:
You have to go wit the flow, luv.
be honest, do u want to give it to him?
Original post by Anonymous
Really? idk how to go about it though

Can you imagine, your first BJ experience will be with some random jerk's rancid, sweaty junk.

But if that's what you're into...
You want to be known as a slut? He'll tell, that's guaranteed. Think, would you want to be know as easy? Your choice. Find a bf and do it for him if so curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look here is my advice, do it and stop caring once you stop caring it's funny just give him a blow job you like it you like it if not you don't who actually cares. Just do it
Don't do it. Once it's done, it can't be undone. If you really want to try it, wait until you are in a serious relationship or married because the guy will respect you unlike this guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bulshitting 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
I'm 16 and he's in the year above, but I don't know whether I should ?

No, because I think you would regret it. What if he goes distant again?
Do it
hahahaha what the fck really? This crap is coming up on my sidebar now? Just as bad as facebook.
Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bulshitting 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
I'm 16 and he's in the year above, but I don't know whether I should ?

No, because you would regret it. What if you have him head then he goes distant again?
You should but you shouldn't but you should but you should... but you shouldn't but you should but you should but you shouldn't but you should but you shouldn't

You don't?
In all seriousness, you shouldn't, your remaining school years might be very embarrassing when people find out, and they will because the guy won't be able to control his ego so he'll tell all his mates.
why not I think you should #helpabrotherout#brocode

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending