This discussion is closed.
lovely_girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey guys, this is going to sound weird and vague...but i wanna know the name of that popular punjabi song...ummm I just know that it's really popular, and it reached no1 last year...they always play it in english clubs too! Umm...i dont know much about it, but if anyone has any idea what im talking about, please let me know! I really want to have that song! :rolleyes:
slowjamz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lovely_girl)
hey guys, this is going to sound weird and vague...but i wanna know the name of that popular punjabi song...ummm I just know that it's really popular, and it reached no1 last year...they always play it in english clubs too! Umm...i dont know much about it, but if anyone has any idea what im talking about, please let me know! I really want to have that song! :rolleyes:
It's possibly a track by Punjabi MC called 'Mundian To Bach Ke' (I think)? Sounds like the one you've described and still gets played a lot in clubs!
lovely_girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by slowjamz)
It's possibly a track by Punjabi MC called 'Mundian To Bach Ke' (I think)? Sounds like the one you've described and still gets played a lot in clubs!
oo, that's exactly what my friend said! I can't remember how Mundian To Bach Ke goes, but isn't it in english???
Naz_y
Report 15 years ago
it samples the knight rider tune
vinz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it's awful =(
S1M
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lovely_girl)
oo, that's exactly what my friend said! I can't remember how Mundian To Bach Ke goes, but isn't it in english???
Yup thats probably the one... it must be the most popular punjabi track I can send ya the mp3 if ya want it
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by slowjamz)
Yep, that is what it is called. I have it on a CD compilation
lovely_girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by S1M)
Yup thats probably the one... it must be the most popular punjabi track I can send ya the mp3 if ya want it
oo oo, yes please!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.79%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.4%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (86)
12.89%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.89%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise