Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

popular punjabi song??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, this is going to sound weird and vague...but i wanna know the name of that popular punjabi song...ummm I just know that it's really popular, and it reached no1 last year...they always play it in english clubs too! Umm...i dont know much about it, but if anyone has any idea what im talking about, please let me know! I really want to have that song! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_girl)
    hey guys, this is going to sound weird and vague...but i wanna know the name of that popular punjabi song...ummm I just know that it's really popular, and it reached no1 last year...they always play it in english clubs too! Umm...i dont know much about it, but if anyone has any idea what im talking about, please let me know! I really want to have that song! :rolleyes:
    It's possibly a track by Punjabi MC called 'Mundian To Bach Ke' (I think)? Sounds like the one you've described and still gets played a lot in clubs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    It's possibly a track by Punjabi MC called 'Mundian To Bach Ke' (I think)? Sounds like the one you've described and still gets played a lot in clubs!
    oo, that's exactly what my friend said! I can't remember how Mundian To Bach Ke goes, but isn't it in english???

ReputationRep:
    it samples the knight rider tune

ReputationRep:
    it's awful =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_girl)
    oo, that's exactly what my friend said! I can't remember how Mundian To Bach Ke goes, but isn't it in english???
    Yup thats probably the one... it must be the most popular punjabi track I can send ya the mp3 if ya want it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    Yep, that is what it is called. I have it on a CD compilation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    Yup thats probably the one... it must be the most popular punjabi track I can send ya the mp3 if ya want it
    oo oo, yes please!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.