Regarding work VISA and degree recongnition Watch

viraj20feb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello,My name is Viraj Belekar and I have got an admit to pursue MSc(Taught) in Aerodynamics and Computation at University of Southampton. I am asking for a big help as it would decide the direction in which my career goes. I have completed my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from one of the best universities in India(IIT Roorkee) and now I want to join Soton as it is one of the top ranked universities in the UK. I need your help in deciding whether to join it or not. There are a few problems which I need to tackle before taking the decision:1) MSc -Taught Programme degree(the one year Masters degree) is not valid in India.
2) International students don't get a work-VISA in the UK.I wanted to know what International students do to repay their loans? Do they get a job in the UK considering their are issues regarding the work VISA? I want to pursue a PhD after the completion of this degree. I wanted to ask whether this MSc(Taught) degree in highly recognized in the EU and the USA?
Please help. I would be very grateful if I get any kind of help.Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%
Putting on a brave face (234)
13.69%
Impatient (214)
12.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise