Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello TSR, my name is 7GANGZ Watch

ReputationRep:
    Some of my traits and behaviours for you to get to know me.

Im that guy that doesn't let you 'settle' on the road.

Imagine this...you're out on a nice relaxing drive with your girl, taking in the good weather and scenery on a single lane B road. You're doing about 5 mph under the speed limit, not wanting to rush things. Im that guy behind you playing my abrasive rap music extremely loudly, about 2 cm behind in my beamer, flashing my lights, honking and making hand gestures. I need to make you understand, don't be a selfish driver.

Im that guy that took your place at Oxbridge

Its January 2nd 2008 and you wake up sweating in nervous anticipation. You've applied to St Johns College, Cambridge for Medicine. You think you might have a real chance. You check the mail...nothing. Then you go on TSR and check the applicants thread. And there I am. 14 posts in 6 minutes, posting in forums that don't even have anything to do with Oxbridge. Ive changed my sig, avatar to a picture of Newton and my user title to 'Genius'. I got in and I want the whole world to know. You feel a heavy weight in your stomach and you hear the mail arrive. You go downstairs and you've been rejected. You come to post about your rejection and I quote you with some patronising message with some even more patronising smiley.

Im that guy that makes fun of you when you're jogging

You're fat. Very, very fat. You decide that you're going to make some positive change in your life. So you decide to go running. You don't have any running clothes that fit, because you don't run, because you're fat. So you squeeze into some comically tight clothes and wander out onto the footpath. You start running, you're tired, sweaty, short of breath and you're hurting. Then some guy in a BMW drives past you and honks loudly to remind you that you look really silly. Thats me.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by 7GANGZ)

I'm the guy that doesn't let you 'settle' on the road.

Imagine this… You're out on a nice relaxing drive with your girl, taking in the good weather and scenery on a single lane B road. You're doing about 5 MPH below the speed limit, not wanting to rush things. I'm the guy behind you playing my abrasive rap music extremely loudly at an extremely loud volume, about 2 cm behind in my beamer BMW, flashing my lights, honking [sic] my horn and making hand gestures. I need to make you understand, don't be a selfish driver.

I'm the guy that took your place at Oxbridge.

It's January 2nd 2008 and you wake up sweating in nervous anticipation. You've applied to St Johns College, Cambridge for Medicine. You think you might have a real chance. You check the mail… nothing. Then, you go on TSR and check the applicants thread. And There I am. 14 posts in 6 minutes, posting in forums that don't even have anything to do with Oxbridge. I've changed my sig(nature), (changed my) avatar to a picture of Newton and (changed) my user title to 'Genius'. I got in and I want the whole world to know. You feel a heavy weight in your stomach and you hear the mail arrive. You go downstairs and you've been rejected. You come to post about your rejection and I quote you with some a patronising message with some an even more patronising smiley.

I'm the guy that makes fun of you when you're jogging.

You're fat. Very, very fat. You decide that you're going to make some positive change in your life. So you decide to go running. You don't have any running clothes that fit, because you don't run because you're fat. So you squeeze into some comically tight clothes and wander out onto the footpath. You start running, you're tired, sweaty, short of breath and you're hurting. Then some guy in a BMW drives past you and honks loudly to remind you that you look really silly. That's me.
    Hello again!

Wondered when we'd be seeing you here again. I've performed a complimentary SPaG assessment on your fiction work. I have to say, it's getting better! There was some plot here this time, which makes a change from your typical stuff. Really interesting plot and character development.

Sadly though, you're still just stuck on the KS2 grade boundaries. That being said, I'm prepared to give this a high 5c. You did really well this time.

All the best for your GCSEs. Try and remember your apostrophes. :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    embarrassing dead thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Hello again!

Wondered when we'd be seeing you here again. I've performed a complimentary SPaG assessment on your fiction work. I have to say, it's getting better! There was some plot here this time, which makes a change from your typical stuff. Really interesting plot and character development.

Sadly though, you're still just stuck on the KS2 grade boundaries. That being said, I'm prepared to give this a high 5c. You did really well this time.

Your post such a waste of time. What exactly are you implying? People who save time typing by using poor grammar are stupid? Once you graduate past the loft heights of being a (hated) moderator on a student forum, you'll realise that life doesn't work like that.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Your post such a waste of time. What exactly are you implying? People who save time typing by using poor grammar are stupid? Once you graduate past the loft heights of being a (hated) moderator on a student forum, you'll realise that life doesn't work like that.
    Don't forget to brush your teeth before bed. :console:

ReputationRep:
    I'll check back in with you after a few weeks of the 'TSR 3 Step Regime' and see if you'd like a discount on your therapy sessions.

Don't forget to brush your teeth before bed. :console:
    #stopEthan2k16 :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Im that guy that doesn't let you 'settle' on the road.

Imagine this...you're out on a nice relaxing drive with your girl, taking in the good weather and scenery on a single lane B road. You're doing about 5 mph under the speed limit, not wanting to rush things. Im that guy behind you playing my abrasive rap music extremely loudly, about 2 cm behind in my beamer, flashing my lights, honking and making hand gestures. I need to make you understand, don't be a selfish driver.

Im that guy that took your place at Oxbridge

Its January 2nd 2008 and you wake up sweating in nervous anticipation. You've applied to St Johns College, Cambridge for Medicine. You think you might have a real chance. You check the mail...nothing. Then you go on TSR and check the applicants thread. And there I am. 14 posts in 6 minutes, posting in forums that don't even have anything to do with Oxbridge. Ive changed my sig, avatar to a picture of Newton and my user title to 'Genius'. I got in and I want the whole world to know. You feel a heavy weight in your stomach and you hear the mail arrive. You go downstairs and you've been rejected. You come to post about your rejection and I quote you with some patronising message with some even more patronising smiley.

Im that guy that makes fun of you when you're jogging

You're fat. Very, very fat. You decide that you're going to make some positive change in your life. So you decide to go running. You don't have any running clothes that fit, because you don't run, because you're fat. So you squeeze into some comically tight clothes and wander out onto the footpath. You start running, you're tired, sweaty, short of breath and you're hurting. Then some guy in a BMW drives past you and honks loudly to remind you that you look really silly. Thats me.
    I get you

ReputationRep:
    Hello again!

It is a shame that OP did not submit this for the short story competition a few weeks ago

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.