Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There's this boy whos really nice and funny we've spoken a few times but not on a regular basis.

I like him and I think he likes me. Recently though ive seen him with this girl who tbh looks like me (has the same red hair)

It really upset me and I need help lol

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him more? Ask him out? Ask him if he wants to do something together?

Be proactive and make a move!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There's this boy whos really nice and funny we've spoken a few times but not on a regular basis.

I like him and I think he likes me. Recently though ive seen him with this girl who tbh looks like me (has the same red hair)

It really upset me and I need help lol
    Tackle the issue. If you don't make a move, he'll be gone before you can count to 3.

ReputationRep:
    I completely agree with SpiritSharD, talk to him, make a move and invite him to do something over the weekend. Speak to him and eye flirt with him next time you see him or punch him say hi whats up! Be bubbly, charming, enthusiastic.

I wish you the best of luck

Thanks guys xxx

ReputationRep:
    Maybe ask him does he want to go get coffee with you or something. Be a bit more obvious in your flirtation when speaking to him before he decides to go for the other girl. I had a similar situation to this only it was with my ex boyfriend and he started posting pictures with/hanging out with this "female friend" who looks /exactly/ like me so I undestand how frustrating it can be. Good luck !

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.