Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    dude what? you can overdose on water mate and 30 pills of anything can't be good. What's the maximum dose? DON'T TAKE MORE. If you've exceeded the maximum dose by a great amount definitely let someone know and go to the emergency room in case something in you gets ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    Don't take more! The maximum daily dose is 6... http://www.drugs.com/uk/kalms-tablets-leaflet.html

Maybe you should go to a doctor if you feel any side effects or talk to someone about your stress Good luck for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomfahey123)
    Ok so I'm stressing about tomorrow but that isn't the point, I have had 30 Kalms tablets tonight as I'm stressed I'm wondering if I can overdose on them as I need to take more.
    Thanks
    Not a good idea bro
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Ok so I'm stressing about tomorrow but that isn't the point, I have had 30 Kalms tablets tonight as I'm stressed I'm wondering if I can overdose on them as I need to take more.
    Thanks
    Is this a joke? Havent you read the dosage?. It says a max of 2 tablets 3x a day, which would mean youd take 5x the daily amount.

ReputationRep:
    You might want to go to Hospital for that. Taking 5 times the maximum dose will very likely kill you. Even if it doesn't, I would not gamble on that.

ReputationRep:
    Nee nor nee nor go to the emergency room

Please don't do such a stupid and irresponsible thing.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I'm stressing about tomorrow but that isn't the point, I have had 30 Kalms tablets tonight as I'm stressed I'm wondering if I can overdose on them as I need to take more.Thanks
    "2 tablets 3 times a day"
    6 tablets... you've taken 5 times that... that CANNOT be good call 111 at least and explain to them to ask if it's dangerous?

ReputationRep:
    If you do badly in the exam take about 60 more

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping this is a troll post, if not, call 999 and get an ambulance NOW

ReputationRep:
    The question is why.

Call 111 and ask for advice.

ReputationRep:
    30 is hyperbole, but I've checked, I've took 10 tablets in 6 hours, I saw herbal remedy so I thought it was ok
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    30 is hyperbole, but I've checked, I've took 10 tablets in 6 hours, I saw herbal remedy so I thought it was ok
    Why did you even say 30 :erm:

ReputationRep:
    It was a number I'm stressed and out of my ****ing mind
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    It was a number I'm stressed and out of my ****ing mind
    I think you are a troll, but if you are real, then tell your parents (who may take you to A&E) or call 111.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.