Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I know I've messed up, I pre booked a holiday based on this years term dates stupidly predicting the October reading week would be the same. However, reading week is a week later this year so I would be missing the final week of university. I'm going into second year and worried about missing important dates such as presentation/group work dates. Is there likely to be any group assessments so soon in the year by October in second year? And If so is there any way around it? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Deadlines are usually just before Christmas. But, unless meeting in regard to group work has been preorganised during that week, then it should be fine. You could possibly have presentations, but thats dependent upon your course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David B)
    Deadlines are usually just before Christmas. But, unless meeting in regard to group work has been preorganised during that week, then it should be fine. You could possibly have presentations, but thats dependent upon your course.
    Excellent, thanks for the reply

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.