The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Hmm, okay :tongue: I have to go sleep now gotta get up at 6:45 Am in the mornin' gotta be hustlin, grindin', my own business is what I'm minding, unlike some people, who just love intertwining :tongue:

I'll leave you some proper work, from which you may learn when you return.

I gotta be up at 5:30 you lightweight

you see that you're just a monster but it's like encore, they always want more, you gotta be on form, but you can't even go home to hide because on the inside you're terrified of your own folks, petrified you'll become them, you strive to be different, but it's too late, you can't make amends, it gets to the point where you've only got suicide in your head, can't even form a line, you got no drive, you can't even find time for your friends who want to relieve your stress,
But you're trapped inside the chains and restraints you made yourself, rap is your only way to escape but you're in so much pain you've got no words to say!
You write a verse but you rip it up because it's not good enough, who cares if you're giving up?
You eat but you lost your appetite, just bring it up,
You used to live it up but now you're struggling at sitting up!
Living? Tough! Kill it, ****! Leave the bloodstains on this page, I'll use it to write this verse, **** a hearse, seriously, who cares? Stick your dick right in the exhaust pipe, they always make more, it could be worse, feel no remorse! Want more? Give it an encore, go in once more, like it's a long straw, never just get one whore, get on four, drop jaws, rock floors heck, you know what's more? Get them on a long tour, **** them on every bed in the world, I know it's absurd but when you can't throw a word without going beserk with these flowing curses you don't want them to understand these hallowing verses

Original post by Matrix123

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for the constructive criticism, will take into consideration :wink:

lol, I never said that :tongue:

You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anime spam has commenced

Posted from OtherWorld
Your not getting the 100th post Aj I am

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by Andy98
I'll leave you some proper work, from which you may learn when you return.

I gotta be up at 5:30 you lightweight

Spoiler

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whoops 5:30?! I'm gonna wake up at 5:30 too now :smile:

Spoiler

:king1:
Original post by Andy98
:top: Maybe you could help me out :tongue:
Original post by mr T 999
Anime spam has commenced

Posted from OtherWorld