The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Impressive
I will have nightmares

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love meat!

You shouldn't see meat as animals being murdered, but animals that are sacrificed for the greater good of human consumption.

Or see it as part of nature animals kill each other all the time, it’s no different for us.
Original post by mr T 999
I love meat!

You shouldn't see meat as animals being murdered, but animals that are sacrificed for the greater good of human consumption.

Sounds like a speech you use everyday. However, I do like meat too but not to excess.

After yesterday, I don't know what to think about animals anymore. They'll pass away eventually so might as well use it as a valuable resource, yet I still don't support how certain people just slaughter them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm ready to take the prize.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm ready to take the prize.

I'm ready for image spam. :colone:

Sounds like a speech you use everyday. However, I do like meat too but not to excess.

After yesterday, I don't know what to think about animals anymore. They'll pass away eventually so might as well use it as a valuable resource, yet I still don't support how certain people just slaughter them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I eat free range meat, where the animals are free to run around the fields and live a normal life. Not like the caged animals where they are mistreated and fed crap.

I think what your referring to are hunters and poachers. Who kill animals for the fun of it. Which I don't agree with

Latest