Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    this guy has phoned my house 8 times since 11am :mad:
    he is doin my head in!!!!!!!! i've hung up on him everytime coz he jus never shuts up. now i'm not answering the phone and he is leavin crazy messages. :confused: :eek: :mad:

Unplug your phone then. Do you know who he is or is it a prank caller?

ReputationRep:
    set your phone to automatically divert to the police station

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Unplug your phone then. Do you know who he is or is it a prank caller?
    he was buggin my dad on saturday lol, tryin to get us cheaper calls or sumthin :confused: my dad said he should phone back today coz my mum would be home and she is (was) but is at work now. this crazy guy is tryna get her work no. i said no there's no point coz she's a teacher so she ain't gonna come to the fone jus coz ur tryna get her cheap calls. cant unplug the fone - someone important mite call

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    he was buggin my dad on saturday lol, tryin to get us cheaper calls or sumthin :confused: my dad said he should phone back today coz my mum would be home and she is (was) but is at work now. this crazy guy is tryna get her work no. i said no there's no point coz she's a teacher so she ain't gonna come to the fone jus coz ur tryna get her cheap calls. cant unplug the fone - someone important mite call
    next time he calls tell him you dont need cheaper calls because your house doesnt have a phone - that'll confuse him

ReputationRep:
    this guy has phoned my house 8 times since 11am :mad:
    he is doin my head in!!!!!!!! i've hung up on him everytime coz he jus never shuts up. now i'm not answering the phone and he is leavin crazy messages. :confused: :eek: :mad:
    Answer the phone then just put it to one side, that way you don't have to listen to him, but he'll think you are

he was buggin my dad on saturday lol, tryin to get us cheaper calls or sumthin my dad said he should phone back today coz my mum would be home and she is (was) but is at work now. this crazy guy is tryna get her work no. i said no there's no point coz she's a teacher so she ain't gonna come to the fone jus coz ur tryna get her cheap calls. cant unplug the fone - someone important mite call
    Tell him to call back when your mum's home from work.

(Original post by Cate)
    Answer the phone then just put it to one side, that way you don't have to listen to him, but he'll think you are
    That doesn't really work.

(Original post by Cossack)
    next time he calls tell him you dont need cheaper calls because your house doesnt have a phone - that'll confuse him
    lol! Yeah, try that.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to call back when your mum's home from work.
    i did about a hundred trillion times!!!!!!!!! i was like call back at 6 yeh, and he started goin all mental sayin he needed to speak to her now, so i hung up. then he left a message sayin 'so what time shall i call back then'
    i swear f***in crazy! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Give him a made up number for "your mum's work" and if he calls back after that just keep making up numbers until he gives up!

I'm jealous though, I want a stalker

ReputationRep:
    haha he's mental he jus keeps chattin. my dad was talkin to him for 45 mins on sat lol, but he hung up in the end :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Give him a made up number for "your mum's work" and if he calls back after that just keep making up numbers until he gives up!

I'm jealous though, I want a stalker
    what some middle aged asian guy? he's all yours mate. if he calls again i'll give him the local police station number as her work no.

ReputationRep:
    i did about a hundred trillion times!!!!!!!!! i was like call back at 6 yeh, and he started goin all mental sayin he needed to speak to her now, so i hung up. then he left a message sayin 'so what time shall i call back then'
    i swear f***in crazy! :mad:
    You sure he isnt just just taking the piss - from what you've written it sounds really funny (obviously not for you)

ReputationRep:
    You sure he isnt just just taking the piss - from what you've written it sounds really funny (obviously not for you)
    no it is quite funny coz my dad's too polite to hang up. the last time i jus said for f**ks sake really loud before i hung up. it's just crazy that he is leavin messages. lol

ReputationRep:
    haha he's mental he jus keeps chattin. my dad was talkin to him for 45 mins on sat lol, but he hung up in the end :confused:
    he sounds lonely, possibly suicidal?

no it is quite funny coz my dad's too polite to hang up. the last time i jus said for f**ks sake really loud before i hung up. it's just crazy that he is leavin messages. lol
    That's vulgar, i know he's irritating but try to refrain from using that sort of language. I don't even swear to my mum on the phone when she's being naughty.

ReputationRep:
    he sounds lonely, possibly suicidal?
    i should ask him stuff about his company and who he works for and that next time. but he's not callin back now. maybe i shouldnt have sworn at him. oh well

ReputationRep:
    what some middle aged asian guy? he's all yours mate.
    mmm, my favourite

you know my number, pass it on!!

ReputationRep:
    If it makes it any better I spent last week being harrassed by some bureucrat from the Russan ministry of the interior just coz im working without a work permit - idiot...he was just speaking to me in really fast russian so i couldnt understand him and this afternoon hes started faxing me loads of stupid illogical laws and stuff that i have had to give to the legal team - and now they're shouting at me!!

ReputationRep:
    That's vulgar, i know he's irritating but try to refrain from using that sort of language. I don't even swear to my mum on the phone when she's being naughty.
    lol sorry. i aint from bath

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.