Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i went there a while back, and the only thing i remember of great interest was a dodgy man selling t.shirts on a street
    funny looking bloke...overweight, belly button piercing, glass eye, permeantly scowling and saying,' next ship leaves in four minutes'?

i went there a while back, and the only thing i remember of great interest was a dodgy man selling t.shirts on a street
    No need to make such generalisations about it though, some aspects of Bath are very good. There are very many dodgy people i agree, to keep all of the touists occupied, just a few months ago i was being stalked by a Scottishman playing bagpipes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    funny looking bloke...overweight, belly button piercing, glass eye, permeantly scowling and saying,' next ship leaves in four minutes'?

hahaha - yes him !

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    No need to make such generalisations about it though, some aspects of Bath are very good. There are very many dodgy people i agree, to keep all of the touists occupied, just a few months ago i was being stalked by a Scottishman playing bagpipes.
    hahaha, he must have wanted to spend the night with you, actually, i liked the fashion museum, where it had clothing and fashion from the last 400 years

hahaha, he must have wanted to spend the night with you, actually, i liked the fashion museum, where it had clothing and fashion from the last 400 years
    He just kept getting moved to more and more remote areas, where i happened to be going, at one point he was standing in the middle of a road as i wanted to cross it.

See it's not all that bad, there are some spectacular views from some vantage points also, the likes of which can't be seen in many other places of England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    See it's not all that bad, there are some spectacular views from some vantage points also, the likes of which can't be seen in many other places of England.
    spectatacular views of places other than Bath?

ReputationRep:
    Tell him it's harrassment and if he does it again you'll contact the police (always works)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Tell him it's harrassment and if he does it again you'll contact the police (always works)
    hehe maybe, he doesn't seem to listen to anything i say. amazing though. he hasn't phoned since i made the thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    hehe maybe, he doesn't seem to listen to anything i say. amazing though. he hasn't phoned since i made the thread

lol is it dazyaa?

ReputationRep:
    lol is it dazyaa?
    haha. if dazya is a middle aged asian man (which is highly probable) then i suppose it could be

ReputationRep:
    i didn't insult the city. bath is a truly spiffingly glorious place! i just said the people that come from there are posh. i'm ashamed i'm so uncultured
    we arent all posh :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    we arent all post :cool:
    Yeah, posh people can spell
    Edit: he edited his post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)

lol - yes i saw the 'post' also he should be put in thumb-screws for such typo errors !!! lol

we arent all posh
    Ah yes, my fellow Bath dwelling forum user - see, he speaks the truth there.

(Almost made an awful typo there, saying spaks not speaks.)

ReputationRep:
    haha. if dazya is a middle aged asian man (which is highly probable) then i suppose it could be
    It probably is Dazya then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    dam caught in the act
    Bath is a lovely city (well most of it) and I wouldnt like to hear a word said against it unlike aylesbury

ReputationRep:
    dam caught in the act
    Bath is a lovely city (well most of it) and I wouldnt like to hear a word said against it unlike aylesbury
    lol, sorry - I was too quick in opening the thread!
    From what I've seen, bath is a pretty nice place, yeah. I'm not from Aylesbury, that's the narbs and F. Poste - I live about 30 mins away in the nice part of bucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    lol, sorry - I was too quick in opening the thread!
    From what I've seen, bath is a pretty nice place, yeah. I'm not from Aylesbury, that's the narbs and F. Poste - I live about 30 mins away in the nice part of bucks
    oh well your lucky!
    my mistake was mainly due to sleep deprivation over the previous past days

ReputationRep:
    tell him to Pis* off

ReputationRep:
    If they are this persistent (sp?) it makes you wonder if there is anything you don't know about them, like dodgy companies you hear about on consumer programmes on TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    If they are this persistent (sp?) it makes you wonder if there is anything you don't know about them, like dodgy companies you hear about on consumer programmes on TV.
    Hmmm, very true could be targeted crime also, get your info from rubbish etc

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.