Watch
This discussion is closed.
Cossack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
i went there a while back, and the only thing i remember of great interest was a dodgy man selling t.shirts on a street
funny looking bloke...overweight, belly button piercing, glass eye, permeantly scowling and saying,' next ship leaves in four minutes'?
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
i went there a while back, and the only thing i remember of great interest was a dodgy man selling t.shirts on a street
No need to make such generalisations about it though, some aspects of Bath are very good. There are very many dodgy people i agree, to keep all of the touists occupied, just a few months ago i was being stalked by a Scottishman playing bagpipes.
John Paul Jones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cossack)
funny looking bloke...overweight, belly button piercing, glass eye, permeantly scowling and saying,' next ship leaves in four minutes'?

hahaha - yes him !

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
No need to make such generalisations about it though, some aspects of Bath are very good. There are very many dodgy people i agree, to keep all of the touists occupied, just a few months ago i was being stalked by a Scottishman playing bagpipes.
hahaha, he must have wanted to spend the night with you, actually, i liked the fashion museum, where it had clothing and fashion from the last 400 years
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
hahaha, he must have wanted to spend the night with you, actually, i liked the fashion museum, where it had clothing and fashion from the last 400 years
He just kept getting moved to more and more remote areas, where i happened to be going, at one point he was standing in the middle of a road as i wanted to cross it.

See it's not all that bad, there are some spectacular views from some vantage points also, the likes of which can't be seen in many other places of England.
Cossack
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
See it's not all that bad, there are some spectacular views from some vantage points also, the likes of which can't be seen in many other places of England.
spectatacular views of places other than Bath?
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tell him it's harrassment and if he does it again you'll contact the police (always works)
TK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Tell him it's harrassment and if he does it again you'll contact the police (always works)
hehe maybe, he doesn't seem to listen to anything i say. amazing though. he hasn't phoned since i made the thread
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
hehe maybe, he doesn't seem to listen to anything i say. amazing though. he hasn't phoned since i made the thread

lol is it dazyaa?
TK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
lol is it dazyaa?
haha. if dazya is a middle aged asian man (which is highly probable) then i suppose it could be
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i didn't insult the city. bath is a truly spiffingly glorious place! i just said the people that come from there are posh. i'm ashamed i'm so uncultured
we arent all posh :cool:
Bezza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
we arent all post :cool:
Yeah, posh people can spell
Edit: he edited his post
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bezza)

lol - yes i saw the 'post' also he should be put in thumb-screws for such typo errors !!! lol
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
we arent all posh
Ah yes, my fellow Bath dwelling forum user - see, he speaks the truth there.

(Almost made an awful typo there, saying spaks not speaks.)
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
haha. if dazya is a middle aged asian man (which is highly probable) then i suppose it could be
It probably is Dazya then
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bezza)
dam caught in the act
Bath is a lovely city (well most of it) and I wouldnt like to hear a word said against it unlike aylesbury
Bezza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dam caught in the act
Bath is a lovely city (well most of it) and I wouldnt like to hear a word said against it unlike aylesbury
lol, sorry - I was too quick in opening the thread!
From what I've seen, bath is a pretty nice place, yeah. I'm not from Aylesbury, that's the narbs and F. Poste - I live about 30 mins away in the nice part of bucks
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bezza)
lol, sorry - I was too quick in opening the thread!
From what I've seen, bath is a pretty nice place, yeah. I'm not from Aylesbury, that's the narbs and F. Poste - I live about 30 mins away in the nice part of bucks
oh well your lucky!
my mistake was mainly due to sleep deprivation over the previous past days
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
tell him to Pis* off
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If they are this persistent (sp?) it makes you wonder if there is anything you don't know about them, like dodgy companies you hear about on consumer programmes on TV.
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
If they are this persistent (sp?) it makes you wonder if there is anything you don't know about them, like dodgy companies you hear about on consumer programmes on TV.
Hmmm, very true could be targeted crime also, get your info from rubbish etc
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (29)
8.48%
Confident (45)
13.16%
Indifferent (51)
14.91%
Unsure (83)
24.27%
Worried (134)
39.18%

Watched Threads