Turn on thread page Beta

Numbness/pins and needles in right arm and hand - v worried :( watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You can't go wrong with fingering when it comes to girls, or in some cases fisting perhaps.
    i prefer to say pretend sex myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    '...my right hands gone all tingly and numb....ive ben lying in bed all day with nothing else to do' it was just too tempting
    Is that why your finger is up....
    Not relevant to Eeyores problem though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Well I didn't expect to see this side to you when you are so against profanity!
    absolutely shocking! :eek:

I'm very crude, unless it's with swearing, i have has many vendettas against people who often swear and associate it with them, that's why i hate it.

ReputationRep:
    In all honestly though there is some truth in this, when I was an ickle boy and had just discovered the joys of masterbation, after the first few sessions I did get pins and needles in my hand. And then I just got used to it...so now my fingers are slightly less sensitive. For instance, sometimes, I cant tell if something is just cold or wet..

Masterbating is bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    In all honestly though there is some truth in this, when I was an ickle boy and had just discovered the joys of masterbation, after the first few sessions I did get pins and needles in my hand. And then I just got used to it...so now my fingers are slightly less sensitive. For instance, sometimes, I cant tell if something is just cold or wet..

Masterbating is bad!
    What is the moral behind this story that thee would like to share with the forum,narby?

ReputationRep:

Masterbating is bad!
    thenarbisbannedisbanned

ReputationRep:

Masterbating is bad!
    masturbating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    What is the moral behind this story that thee would like to share with the forum,narby?
    Masturbating is bad. Its not big and its not clever

ReputationRep:
    Masturbating is bad. Its not big and its not clever
    neither is beating up dyslexic dwarves but we still do it

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.