Watch
This discussion is closed.
Cossack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
You can't go wrong with fingering when it comes to girls, or in some cases fisting perhaps.
i prefer to say pretend sex myself
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cossack)
'...my right hands gone all tingly and numb....ive ben lying in bed all day with nothing else to do' it was just too tempting
Is that why your finger is up....
Not relevant to Eeyores problem though!
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Well I didn't expect to see this side to you when you are so against profanity!
absolutely shocking! :eek:
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
I'm very crude, unless it's with swearing, i have has many vendettas against people who often swear and associate it with them, that's why i hate it.
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
In all honestly though there is some truth in this, when I was an ickle boy and had just discovered the joys of masterbation, after the first few sessions I did get pins and needles in my hand. And then I just got used to it...so now my fingers are slightly less sensitive. For instance, sometimes, I cant tell if something is just cold or wet..

Masterbating is bad!
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thenarbisbanned)
In all honestly though there is some truth in this, when I was an ickle boy and had just discovered the joys of masterbation, after the first few sessions I did get pins and needles in my hand. And then I just got used to it...so now my fingers are slightly less sensitive. For instance, sometimes, I cant tell if something is just cold or wet..

Masterbating is bad!
What is the moral behind this story that thee would like to share with the forum,narby?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Masterbating is bad!
thenarbisbannedisbanned
Cossack
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Masterbating is bad!
masturbating
thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
What is the moral behind this story that thee would like to share with the forum,narby?
Masturbating is bad. Its not big and its not clever
Cossack
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Masturbating is bad. Its not big and its not clever
neither is beating up dyslexic dwarves but we still do it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (32)
8.23%
Confident (53)
13.62%
Indifferent (56)
14.4%
Unsure (99)
25.45%
Worried (149)
38.3%

Watched Threads