I'm an unfamiliar situation Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi All,

I need some advice with something. This week I have been on dates with 2 different girls from Tinder. I shall call them girl A and girl B. I met up with Girl A on Tuesday and it went really well and we want to see each other again when she comes back from holiday next week. I then met up with Girl B last night and it did not go as well as I didn't feel any connection. Unfortunately I made the mistake of kissing her at the end of the date to see if there was any chemistry and now I am worried that she may be more into this than I am. The reason I ended up with 2 dates was I had arranged to meet up with Girl B before I even started talking to Girl A, however she had been so busy that I ended up not meeting her till last night.

Now the advice I need is how to let down Girl B gently, she seems like a nice girl but she smokes like a chimney and I didn't feel a connection and don't think it is fair on either of us if I see her again. I have always found the advice from this forum very helpful and I hope that I can get some help here
Anonymous #1
[QUOTE=Anonymous;65189487]Hi All,

I need some advice with something. This week I have been on dates with 2 different girls from Tinder. I shall call them girl A and girl B. I met up with Girl A on Tuesday and it went really well and we want to see each other again when she comes back from holiday next week. I then met up with Girl B last night and it did not go as well as I didn't feel any connection.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of kissing her at the end of the date to see if there was any chemistry and now I am worried that she may be more into this than I am. The reason I ended up with 2 dates was I had arranged to meet up with Girl B before I even started talking to Girl A, however she had been so busy that I ended up not meeting her till last night.

Now the advice I need is how to let down Girl B gently, she seems like a nice girl but she smokes like a chimney and I didn't feel a connection and don't think it is fair on either of us if I see her again. I have always found the advice from this forum very helpful and I hope that I can get some help here
IAMADAM27
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi All,

I need some advice with something. This week I have been on dates with 2 different girls from Tinder. I shall call them girl A and girl B. I met up with Girl A on Tuesday and it went really well and we want to see each other again when she comes back from holiday next week. I then met up with Girl B last night and it did not go as well as I didn't feel any connection. Unfortunately I made the mistake of kissing her at the end of the date to see if there was any chemistry and now I am worried that she may be more into this than I am. The reason I ended up with 2 dates was I had arranged to meet up with Girl B before I even started talking to Girl A, however she had been so busy that I ended up not meeting her till last night.

Just tell her straight up that she don't meet yo standards. Then add her on Instagram and make sure you post plenty of photos of you with Girl A.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Just straight up tell her 9 (girl B) that the date wasn't as expected and didn't really feel any chemistry. It shouldn't be so hard, it's just one date. Or tell her you don't like smokers.

Don't elongate it as it will make it even worse.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just straight up tell her 9 (girl B) that the date wasn't as expected and didn't really feel any chemistry. It shouldn't be so hard, it's just one date. Or tell her you don't like smokers.

Don't elongate it as it will make it even worse.
Thanks, that's probably the best thing to do.
insert-username
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just dont message her anymore?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (159)
66.81%
No (79)
33.19%

Watched Threads