The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

whats the likelihood of psychology at Aston being in clearing cause i really need to go there if i dont get in to birmingham, im so stressed
6 days.....:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
under 6 days to go oh lordy
Original post by Inexorably
under 6 days to go oh lordy

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me when everyone keeps telling me to stop worrying lolimage.jpeg
Original post by coucouChar1997
Me when everyone keeps telling me to stop worrying lolimage.jpeg

I was calm earlier, but now it looks like its failed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DesignPredator
This one post has made me soooo nervous that the markers are going to screw me over :frown:.

Click on your username.

Then click on 'About Me'.

You could probably lose loads and loads of little marks and still come out with A* in everything.
That feeling you get when even though you out performed 90% of your year at GCSE by revising a lot but then failing year 12 twice through even more effort and then ending up getting rejected for a btec level 3 course... lol rip me
What grades are 320 tariff points/UMS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yoli1998
What grades are 320 tariff points/UMS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't that ABB
Original post by tanyapotter
i underestimated all of my maths modules but overestimated physics unit 2 somehow - was sure i got 120/120 but turns out i only got 113 (still averaged to 270 ums in total when accounting for unit 1 and the empa but damn. didn't see it coming considering how low the boundaries were)

i hope that doesn't happen again fuk

After my estimations last year I had several below and several above, so I decided this year I would estimate a worst-case scenario mark (don't score any questionable mark and sometimes go very harsh and score 0 on some) and a best-case scenario mark for each. Hopefully my predictions are more accurate this year and I'll know more comfortably.

My friends think I'm weird because I have a spreadsheet already prepared with formulae to calculate each estimated grade. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pato1
Isn't that ABB

Ok I thought it was. Just wanted to double check, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -jordan-
After my estimations last year I had several below and several above, so I decided this year I would estimate a worst-case scenario mark (don't score any questionable mark and sometimes go very harsh and score 0 on some) and a best-case scenario mark for each. Hopefully my predictions are more accurate this year and I'll know more comfortably.

My friends think I'm weird because I have a spreadsheet already prepared with formulae to calculate each estimated grade. :biggrin:

Same!!! I do exactly what you do spreadsheet and all!
Wish it was easy to predict English Lit, you literally have to write pages of garbage and hope you get a good mark. Not to mention 27/30 is an A ._.
Original post by zoex101
whats the likelihood of psychology at Aston being in clearing cause i really need to go there if i dont get in to birmingham, im so stressed

omg Birmingham are being so stingy with their clearing places this year! it's got me thinking that my course is oversubscribed and won't take me if I just miss the grades D:
Original post by Pato1
Wish it was easy to predict English Lit, you literally have to write pages of garbage and hope you get a good mark. Not to mention 27/30 is an A ._.

Lit is difficult!! it's weird because AS I got 24/30 and got an A which I really want expecting. A2 is WAYYY more harder and I'm crying waiting for my results, especially that I want to study it at uni D:
Original post by MessyEffy
omg Birmingham are being so stingy with their clearing places this year! it's got me thinking that my course is oversubscribed and won't take me if I just miss the grades D:

Apparently they are never very lenient :frown:
image.jpg
First results dream last night and I got AAA, so it's looking good so far. I did get a D and an E in two of the exams though :frown:
I'm actually really scared about my EPQ result as well 😥

Quick Reply

Latest