The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Good luck everyone. I'm so worried about my AS maths, grade boundaries are high.
Reply 7141
How do you check if the course you applied for is in clearing at manchester uni?
My head is completely burnt right now.
Start the movie marathon right now for 12 hours 🤗🤗
Original post by thevamps99xo
I'm getting AS results tomorrow, but school have said that they're not giving them out until 9am. A2 students are getting theirs at 8!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My A2 results are at 9am! AS aren't until 11am at my school
Good luck to all you beautiful people :smile: xxx
Original post by h1347698
Good luck everyone. I'm so worried about my AS maths, grade boundaries are high.

Same :frown:

Maths was meant to be my strongest subject as well...
I just heard that a few hundred students got their results early because of a computer error, but there doesn't seem to be anything on the BBC website about it, at least so far.
Original post by jamestg
Same :frown:

Maths was meant to be my strongest subject as well...

What grade are you going for? I am so worried about getting a really bad grade.
Original post by starsfly
Start the movie marathon right now for 12 hours 🤗🤗

I've been watching a ton of survival horrors. Preparing myself for the horror that is results day.
anyone got any AQA Physics examiner reports/ OCR maths examiner reports?
Reply 7151
Original post by smegsxo
My A2 results are at 9am! AS aren't until 11am at my school

My sixth form is the same! Must think clearing courses stick around forever :/
Original post by Christop
I just heard that a few hundred students got their results early because of a computer error, but there doesn't seem to be anything on the BBC website about it, at least so far.

http://schoolsweek.co.uk/a-level-results-2016-exclusive-universities-breach-a-level-results-embargo-by-confirming-student-places-a-day-early/
Original post by h1347698
What grade are you going for? I am so worried about getting a really bad grade.

I was meant to get 90% (so an A) meaning I could afford to cock up something next year, but I feel like it could be a B or just about an A which isn't good for me because the unis I want to apply to are asking for an A*/A in maths D:

Good luck for tomorrow!!!
I feel like I'll have a panic attack tomorrow.
Original post by jamestg
I was meant to get 90% (so an A) meaning I could afford to cock up something next year, but I feel like it could be a B or just about an A which isn't good for me because the unis I want to apply to are asking for an A*/A in maths D:

Good luck for tomorrow!!!

How did you find c1 bro
Good luck everyone!
Original post by claireestelle
You can't do that as they have no way of accepting you through the system like that as far as I know, sorry.

Yes I m afraid if you end up in your firm then that's what you ll have to do.

Couldn't they still give a verbal offer or intention of giving an offer and then you can call them back once you're officially in Clearing?

What a crap news report.

It was Reading - they announced it on Monday http://www.reading.ac.uk/news-and-events/releases/PR691935.aspx after sending the emails on Sunday morning....and it didn't actually say anything about grades just that they had their places.
Original post by PQ
What a crap news report.

It was Reading - they announced it on Monday http://www.reading.ac.uk/news-and-events/releases/PR691935.aspx after sending the emails on Sunday morning....and it didn't actually say anything about grades just that they had their places.

just love the power of the press - not!

Quick Reply

Latest