The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7400
Original post by BristolFresher15
Silly question probably, but if I couldn't pick up my results and they were being mailed to me, when would I receive them in the mail?

They're being released tomorrow so would they be delivered tomorrow as well?

depends on the school, you should've told them beforehand
Well, good luck everyone

It has been nice knowing you all
Original post by tbh12
It is, but it only contains the examiner's reports for units 2 and 4.

Well, I have the files here. Is it that the CHEM4's ER is the same as CHEM2's ER?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-YN4_YfkBkVM0xWNHJHcTVEbW8
Original post by Yua
no just email them and say you don't want to go there, very simple

Thank you :smile:
Good luck everyone :h:image.jpg cat picture because why not
i just tried to go to sleep but i cant so im staying up :biggrin: someone join me.

Literally me tomorrow
Good luck tomorrow everyone, I hope all the hard work pays off and that you get the grades you wanted. :smile:
Original post by BristolFresher15
Silly question probably, but if I couldn't pick up my results and they were being mailed to me, when would I receive them in the mail?

They're being released tomorrow so would they be delivered tomorrow as well?

At best they could have printed them at some point today but uk post wouldn't be fast enough for you to get them tomorrow I d have thought.
Original post by Yua
its not about luck its about hard work

I was just trying to boost everyone's morale. Ffs. -_-
Good luck to everyone

Don't worry about the results you get tomorrow, you'll get a place at uni anyway, have a good time there, and then have a good career
Reply 7411
Original post by claireestelle
At best they could have printed them at some point today but uk post wouldn't be fast enough for you to get them tomorrow I d have thought.

I know someone who got results in the post on results day, but they asked for it. if you request it I'm sure it shouldn't be too much of an issue
Original post by Absent Agent
Well, they requested it, it wan't meant to be a coercive order.

The change of username was simply to create a false subliminal message . :frown: :colone:

ilu jafari
Edexcel have taken down their June '16 grade boundaries?

Not sure if it's just me but I'm trying on my phone (as I did earlier and it worked) but it is just sending me to another web page. From there I've tried clicking grade boundaries which then sends me back to the same page... It's like an infinite loop
Reply 7414
Well, I have the files here. Is it that the CHEM4's ER is the same as CHEM2's ER?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-YN4_YfkBkVM0xWNHJHcTVEbW8

That's really weird. I can see all of the examiner's reports now, thanks. Did you do anything?
i can't sleep even though i'm only getting AS results tomorrow! i'm gonna need a strong coffee tomorrow morning :sleep:
Original post by PQ
You've already applied for 2016 entry. Apply is opening at midnight for people who have decided just now to apply for a place in clearing for 2016.

Which universities have hotlines open at midnight? Whichever they are they'll be for applicants with qualifications other than A levels. Scottish, IB, FAD, BTEC and access applicants all have their results already.

heartfordshire does
Original post by claireestelle

So they wouldn't be delivered until after the weekend? Because that would be great.
Oh, I separated the EMPA folder, containing EMPA papers and their mark schemes, from the question-papers folder. The folder should be outside of the question-papers folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-YN4_YfkBkVaWE4Mk5EZU5BcG8

Oh, I'm sorry that I didn't see that! Thank you
Original post by tbh12
That's really weird. I can see all of the examiner's reports now, thanks. Did you do anything?

I didn't do anything, I just opened my own link. Are you sure you had the right link?

Quick Reply