The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Today's the day, will it be the best day ever? Probably not but hey ho.
If your university is on clearing already for your course, and you hold a conditional firm offer from them for that course, is that a good sign?
Reply 7482
Original post by Altun63
Anyone doing a all nighter?

Might as well
Good luck everyone - I really hope you all get the grades you need to do what you want to in the future.
Honestly can't even imagine how stressful this must be :redface:

Spoiler

Results day is officially upon us ...image.jpg
Original post by Altun63

Probably, time to get some chocolate and watch Netflix for the next eight hours, then go and collect the results. :smile:
Original post by Hjyu1
Might as well

Been trying to sleep since 9, no hope, given up now, just waiting for my fate 🙄
Reply 7487
Original post by Altun63
too hot to sleep.

Original post by captainslow69
If your university is on clearing already for your course, and you hold a conditional firm offer from them for that course, is that a good sign?

Means nothing.
Original post by WeslshStudent101
Probably, time to get some chocolate and watch Netflix for the next eight hours, then go and collect the results. :smile:

You will need a good amount of chocolate 🙂
Original post by Altun63

:wavey:
If I don't manage to fall asleep
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
results day didn't even seem real until I read the title of this thread and saw the word today. Rip me:frown:

You best start believing in Results Days

YOU'RE IN ONE
It's finally kicked in
Good luck guys, I've been in your position and it will pass don't worry! Just a question, my sis is receiving her results tomorrow. If she doesn't get her required grades how likely is it that the uni may still accept her anyway if she calls them up? Also what should she actually tell them once she calls up?
Got a 1 in step - 84/120 - in shock!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S TODAY :woo::woo::woo::woo:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Good luck guys, I've been in your position and it will pass don't worry! Just a question, my sis is receiving her results tomorrow. If she doesn't get her required grades how likely is it that the uni may still accept her anyway if she calls them up? Also what should she actually tell them once she calls up?
Fairly likely they'll accept before she rings them anyway, most Unis are trying to increase the amount of students to get more money, check Track at around 8 and it will normally be up, although often it wont show until later in the day. In other news i'm looking at grade boundaries and wondering if it's a good thing that they're low as I found the exams pretty decent?
Good luck to all.

The end is near
Reply 7497
A question....what in the world is step!?!?
Gonna go play Overwatch so I can get muitably irate enough to shut off my computer in a rage which will, perhaps, help me get some sleep.
Original post by ninjass
Got a 1 in step - 84/120 - in shock!!!!!

Congrats xD

Quick Reply

Latest