The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8140
UCLLLLLLLL YAS

I honestly thought I was gonna be at Kent lol, either history didn't go as badly as I thought or UCL are being nice to me
Original post by Nirgilis
You need to have met and exceeded your offer :yep:

For the "Find out about and register for adjustment" button to appear? Holy hell..!
Do you not want your unconditional offer? :tongue:

can they change their offer because i have given up any hope already.
just checked track
can someone PLEASE HELP ME
i dont get my results until 9 oclock when my school opens

but right now this is what track says

"Congratulations! Your place at X M20 for X has been confirmed"- THAT WAS MY FIRM OFFFER

BUT MY INSURANCE AT THE BOTTOM SAYS THIS: "X has told us that you have not met the conditions for the X course. Your application has been unsuccessful. "

My FIRM choice required AAA while my insurance needed ABB so what the hell does that mean???????
Does that mean I got bad grades??? or is that what it automatically says once you get into your firm uni?

PLEASE HELP
Original post by BB8
UCLLLLLLLL YAS

I honestly thought I was gonna be at Kent lol, either history didn't go as badly as I thought or UCL are being nice to me

Original post by fefssdf
Got into Nottingham for maths and I'm basically dying of happiness right now ****ing hell. Spent the last week freaking out about clearing and the thought of going to my insurance which I despise Hahahaha omgg 😎😎

Ps. Track deffo doesn't open at 8 !!

Congratulations :smile: It can sometimes open a little early.
Holy crap i got into imperial. I actually got in oh my god!!!!!!!!??????????????? It feels like a joke!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mattematics
For the "Find out about and register for adjustment" button to appear? Holy hell..!

Yup.

Everything okay? :tongue:
Original post by HassanAftab
My firm rejected me but my insurance still says conditional. How long can it take?

Get your grades. If you missed your insurance conditions ring them ASAP

If you got the grades for your insurance wait until after lubch
Original post by badaman
Firm says conditional (firmly accepted)
And insurance (Unconditional offer (held as insurance)) !!

What does this mean?!

Your firm are still deciding or haven't told UCAS yet.

Get your grades and ring them ASAP
I got into Warwick!!!
You need to have met and exceeded your offer :yep:

No way I have this too.
i am crying so hard ucl that rejected and now i ended up in Durham
My UCAS track hasn't updated? Is that good or bad?
EDIT: It's for medicine and there are other conditions like DBS check which I have done but IDK if that will take longer to process and thats why?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bdotjelly
just checked track

"Congratulations! Your place at X M20 for X has been confirmed"- THAT WAS MY FIRM OFFFER

BUT MY INSURANCE AT THE BOTTOM SAYS THIS: "X has told us that you have not met the conditions for the X course. Your application has been unsuccessful. "

My FIRM choice required AAA while my insurance needed ABB so what the hell does that mean???????
Does that mean I got bad grades??? or is that what it automatically says once you get into your firm uni?

PLEASE HELP

Seems that your firm has accepted you but your insurance strangely didnt, doesn't matter though, congratulations :smile:
Guys anyone on here know how long I should have to wait to get my CAS letter? Will the uni send it in automatically or do I have to call them up or something?
Original post by lai812matthew
can they change their offer because i have given up any hope already.

So you have an unconditional offer? But you don't want it?

You need to call up the uni and explain it to them. You don't have to go to a place you don't want to go to...

Original post by bdotjelly
just checked track

PLEASE HELP

So your firm has got an Unconditional Firm?

That means your in. What your insurance says doesn't matter :tongue:
Original post by moonandstars
unsuccessful from both my firm and insurance :frown: so so disappointed as I worked so hard I just don't know where it all went wrong. -I'm in clearing now but its for Physiotherapy so there will be no chance of a place for me

:frown:

If you're interested in something similar but not quite physio then the AECC have their chiropractic course in clearing. Lovely college with amazing facilities. It's a different career (private practice not nhs usually) but similar principles.
I got into my firm, Birmingham! I'm so happy I've got the full body shakes. I can finally eat as well without feeling like I'm going to throw up. I might celebrate with some rice crispies and put on a Brummie accent.
Original post by Osmium
I will, most likely. I have got to wait until 10:00 for my results but the pressure has definitely eased now.

Yeah get your results then decide :smile:

Original post by laylarose
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Edinburgh E56 for History of Art V350 has been confirmed.

****ING YES MATE

Original post by Craig1998
Got into my firm. Good luck to everyone, I genuinely feel like I'm still asleep (where I had a dream my Track decided to change my firm on results day).

Congratulations to you both :smile:
Reply 8158
Original post by claireestelle
That's the official confirmation of a place letter, you'll want to print that off to give to your bank to get your student account :smile: Mowing a lawn sounds evil (although i am suffering with my hayfever today:P)

I'm suffering too :frown:
And I MENT in terms of the different between B & N and plain AS12 but I've found out now :smile:
Has anyone found that on average the NEW LINEAR AS grades a slightly lower than normal?

Quick Reply

Latest