giphy.jpg

When you nearly have full UMS by 12
Original post by the___jackal
When you miss out on three A*s by three ums

giphy.jpg

When u miss ur offer by 5 grades.
IdIOTS stil let u in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone had their priority remark back yet?

My college hid all my results again today so I'm assuming it's being processed in their system
Same with me
My economics units were all unchanged
Missed A* by 3 raw marks...
Do you get a refund if your grade goes up when you get a remark?
Reply 9666
Original post by swagmister
Do you get a refund if your grade goes up when you get a remark?

Yes
someone explain the new remark system? I had a U for one of my modules I just need 4 marks to get a B overall
Original post by imran_
someone explain the new remark system? I had a U for one of my modules I just need 4 marks to get a B overall

Basically they've changed it so unless there's some clear clerical error in marking you can't go up marks ( especially in subjective topics ).. Like English / economics .. I myself have experienced this with remarks coming back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anymorefor123
Basically they've changed it so unless there's some clear clerical error in marking you can't go up marks ( especially in subjective topics ).. Like English / economics .. I myself have experienced this with remarks coming back

Posted from TSR Mobile

well thatss ********
Original post by imran_

Just get it remarked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like I said in another thread, students are being scammed. It's not a 'remark' it's a 'remoderation'.
Omg I've completely forgotten to come on here on results day and after, I've now got 130 pages of posts to go through 😂😂😂 I just want to say well done to everyone for your grades and uni places and even if they didn't go the way they planned, there's always a plan B :smile: I've not even told anyone on here my grades yet either 😂😂 oops

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pato1
Like I said in another thread, students are being scammed. It's not a 'remark' it's a 'remoderation'.

That's so true .. I only needed 2 ****ing marks in my econ4 paper to go up to an A and the dickhead only gave me 1... So now I'm 1 fricking mark off an A. And there's nothing I can do about it other than resit
And it's a pisstake that examiners can see previous examiner marks awarded and therefore input a bias when they mark it :/ ******** system

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinN15
Omg I've completely forgotten to come on here on results day and after, I've now got 130 pages of posts to go through 😂😂😂 I just want to say well done to everyone for your grades and uni places and even if they didn't go the way they planned, there's always a plan B :smile: I've not even told anyone on here my grades yet either 😂😂 oops

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks - hope it worked out for you :smile:
Original post by ninjass
Thanks - hope it worked out for you :smile:

It's okay :smile: and yeah it did, it really did, after severe circumstances it's worked out really well, everyone was shocked and I got a secret present sent in the post from my college 😂 what did you get (If you don't want to tell me that's fine) I hope you got into uni? If you planned too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
When u miss ur offer by 5 grades.
IdIOTS stil let u in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been meaning to ask this.

could you explain the situation and what university?
Original post by Maths is Life
I've been meaning to ask this.

could you explain the situation and what university?

He re-applied to Cambridge and got a S1 in II, III (any order) and A*A* in Additional Further Maths and Physics offer but he ended up with 1, 1 in II, III and BB in AFM and Physics and still got in.
Original post by Zacken
He re-applied to Cambridge and got a S1 in II, III (any order) and A*A* in Additional Further Maths and Physics offer but he ended up with 1, 1 in II, III and BB in AFM and Physics and still got in.

Step papers? - probably because 1s are still oustanding....

However I thought he was pro at physics....

B overall for AFM so what about FM and maths???
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Maths is Life
Step papers? - probably because 1s are still oustanding....

However I thought he was pro at physics....

B overall for AFM so what about FM and maths???

Yes, obviously. They're not outstanding. An S is outstanding. By definition.

No, that's as far from the truth as you get.

A*A*, obviously - but he got that the year before, so wasn't part of his offer.

Quick Reply

Latest