The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Altun63
Depends on the outcome I guess 🙄

I agree 😞
@ ppl who did aqa c3 maths, do u think an A* could be as low as 57 or 58 by any chance lol
Original post by Peppercrunch
It's taking ages for results day to come around... Been keeping myself busy with work, volunteering, babysitting and meeting up with old friends, but it still seems to be going ridiculously slowly.

A few years later you'll be wondering where all the time yet and maybe, maybe not, wishing you could do it all again. :lol:

Find a TV series and it'll keep you occupied for years :lol:
every year I have dreams about results day. Last night I had one where I got CCC in my AS exams - which is what I'm hoping for. I guess well see on the day :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
AND What results do want to get???
i think i speak for everyone when i say

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i would like AAB (2 x AS and 1 x A2) but that is optimistic lmfao.
NOO:frown: I was predicted A*AB but anything could happen. Idk if I'll get anything close to that.
I'm not thinking about it at all to be honest, maybe it's because I'm only getting results for Maths and German (I did internal exams for AS Chemistry and Biology) so I'm not that bothered :tongue:

I'd want to get A's in both but I know that won't happen. Maybe an A in German and a B in Maths if I'm lucky? :colondollar:
I was predicted A*AC and I want to study law, I doubt with grades such as BBC or less will get me anywhere. I am terrified.
Original post by Inexorably
i think i speak for everyone when i say

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i would like AAB (2 x AS and 1 x A2) but that is optimistic lmfao.

Oh, Good luck for your results day.I wish all the best to you.:smile:
No stop no no no
I need AAB, I'd like A*AB, I'm going to get ACD
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
NOO:frown: I was predicted A*AB but anything could happen. Idk if I'll get anything close to that.

Don't worry,you will get good grade
Original post by TianaEsther
I'm not thinking about it at all to be honest, maybe it's because I'm only getting results for Maths and German (I did internal exams for AS Chemistry and Biology) so I'm not that bothered :tongue:

I'd want to get A's in both but I know that won't happen. Maybe an A in German and a B in Maths if I'm lucky? :colondollar:

Good luck
Original post by smegsxo
No stop no no no

WHY??
Believe you will get good grade
Original post by smegsxo
No stop no no no

story of my life.
Original post by athea98
I was predicted A*AC and I want to study law, I doubt with grades such as BBC or less will get me anywhere. I am terrified.

Don't worry,You will get good grades
Reply 1976
Received my results already (American) but I wish everyone the best of luck :biggrin: <3
Original post by GUMI
Received my results already (American) but I wish everyone the best of luck :biggrin: <3

Thanks
Original post by anojan
WHY??
Believe you will get good grade

I messed up my psychology and history exams so...no hope on that front
Original post by athea98
story of my life.

Positive results will come when you start to replace your negative thoughts and habits with a positive one.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest