Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to deal with this mixed race guy who hates his black side? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I know this guy who is Half St Lucian, Half English.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    His mum is black and his dad was white but it was the white guy that bolted after his mum was knocked up.He says so many bad things about black people, for example here's a list.----------------------------------------------*We were at a christian festival and usually on the 5th night a lot of people get together and run around through shops and everything shouting "bubbles", halfway through, 2 black guys got into a fight which stopped everything, he turns to me and says "Why do black people ruin everything they touch."-------------------------------*Walking to another festival, he was like "Oh there's no immigrants here." then goes on to say how areas with high immigration are **** holes. We were the only coloured people there and I said how do you know they're not immigrants, they're just white. "Would you think I'm an immigrant", he said "A little bit, yeah" then I said "what about this other girl who's half asian." He said "No, she doesn't seem like an immigrant to me.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another time he said that black people ruin every place they go into, then saying places like Detroit.Just that he's been raised by a single black mother all his life, I have no idea how he's turned out like this.-----------------------------------------------------

I dunno why this comes up as a huge paragraph even though i press enter between the sentences. i'll just put lines between them.

ReputationRep:
    Spray paint the black side white for him
    + A little bit of Jesus

ReputationRep:
    I think this guy needs to go and talk to his pastor. As a Christian he should realise that the bible says that God created all races.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba_Hubba)
    So I know this guy who is Half St Lucian, Half English.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    His mum is black and his dad was white but it was the white guy that bolted after his mum was knocked up.He says so many bad things about black people, for example here's a list.----------------------------------------------*We were at a christian festival and usually on the 5th night a lot of people get together and run around through shops and everything shouting "bubbles", halfway through, 2 black guys got into a fight which stopped everything, he turns to me and says "Why do black people ruin everything they touch."-------------------------------*Walking to another festival, he was like "Oh there's no immigrants here." then goes on to say how areas with high immigration are **** holes. We were the only coloured people there and I said how do you know they're not immigrants, they're just white. "Would you think I'm an immigrant", he said "A little bit, yeah" then I said "what about this other girl who's half asian." He said "No, she doesn't seem like an immigrant to me.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another time he said that black people ruin every place they go into, then saying places like Detroit.Just that he's been raised by a single black mother all his life, I have no idea how he's turned out like this.-----------------------------------------------------

I dunno why this comes up as a huge paragraph even though i press enter between the sentences. i'll just put lines between them.
    He is trying to express himself.
    Why must we force our personal ideas/opinions on him in order to "help" him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xepz)
    Spray paint the black side white for him
    + A little bit of Jesus

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of that Facebook video going around of that light skinned black girl suing her mom because her mom didn't give her a white life or some bs. There's no helping bigots like that imo, people that express their own massive insecurities as racism aren't worth time. Be nice to him and stuff but I've stopped giving people like that attention, although since I'm black I doubt they mind

I definitely agree with what Powersymphony said though, doesn't sound like much of a Christian 🐸☕️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    This is EXACTLY what he needs to see and his hatred will begone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.