Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what themes does everything think will come up tomorrow?

also, i looked through all the past papers and the only poems that haven't come up are: coy mistress, brothers and in paris with you, although they've repeated some twice so a previous poem could be on it this year.

wishing y'all good luck!

ReputationRep:
    My school have predicted To His Coy Mistress. How are you revising?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebsdancer)
    thanks, I'd love it if Coy mistress came up tbh. At the moment I'm reading through my anthology and my past books to refresh my memory on poetry, then I'll probably do some plans for comparisons between some poems. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes but seeing as though it is a common prediction I doubt it will come up. Same here just going over things, might try my comparative essay if I have enough energy:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Brothers and In Paris With You have also never come up before and I'm betting on Paris With You or Coy Mistress

ReputationRep:
    It is very very very unlikely for Manhunt and Farmer's Bride to come up as they have been twice and Manhunt especially as it was last years paper

ReputationRep:
    Nettles may be a nice one to come up and it hasnt been on the paper for a number of years now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willsp8)
    Brothers and In Paris With You have also never come up before and I'm betting on Paris With You or Coy Mistress
    yeah same, I love brothers and nettles so I'd be so happy if they came up haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm just making posters using mr bruff then go through past paper marks scheme on points for comparison poems the make sure u look at the unseen poems
    (Original post by pheebsdancer)

ReputationRep:
    I think it's sonnets, in Paris with you or to his coy mistress

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.